S1 Finale: Out of Time

(Long Version)

In Spyro's bedroom inside the team house, Logan seeks something while Spyro, Stealth Elf, and Eruptor worriedly watch him outside the room.

Logan: "Come on. I know it is somewhere around here. Find it, Logan, find it!"

Spyro: "He's been like that for hours since the Infinity Empire took the Stone Collector; he's gone bananas."

Stealth Elf: "He looks upset."

Eruptor: "What's the point? Five of the Stones are gone. We've got one more left before Paradox strikes again. All we have had is us and the eccentric human-Changeling."

Logan: "...come on! Where is it?"

Logan slipped on a piece of paper and fell.

Spyro: "(sighs) I'll go to talk to him."

Spyro entered his room and helped Logan up.

Spyro: "Logan, are you OK?"

Logan: "Yeah, I should be fine. I'm just a little upset that Kaos and the Empire took the Stone Collector. Now I don't know what to do."

Spyro: "I know how you feel. You sound just like me, not literally, of course. (chuckles)"

Logan: "Yes, I know what you meant."

Spyro and Logan sat on Spyro's bed.

Spyro: "I saw my friends have given up faith. We ignored Elf during our team-building retreat, but she didn't withdraw faith. Eruptor got his anger issues in the way, but he didn't quit; he kept trying until he calmed down. Pop Fizz remained hopeful even after retiring as a rock star, and he prevented Wolfgang from hypnotizing people into becoming his mindless army of zombies. Jet-Vac lost his confidence because he showed fear in his heart, but he didn't lose faith because he took care of his parenting fears, and he's back to his old self. And me... well, you know the rest."

Logan: "I guess you're right. Some people lose hope. Some of them grow back. Maybe I'm just a little worried. Until 5 Stones are in the hands of a powerful cosmic entity named Paradox!"

Spyro: "We'll figure something out after we get the Time Stone, the very last one of the Infinity Stones."

Logan: "Thanks for the pep talk, Spyro."

Spyro: "Any time, pal."

Logan and Spyro hugged each other.

Spyro: "So, have anything you need?"

Logan: "Yep, me, you, friends, and my Time Box." As he holds out his Time Box.

Spyro: "Wow, you are addicted to this thing."

Logan: "Yep."

A knock was heard.

Spyro: "Now, who could that be?"

End of Music

Three seconds later, Eruptor opened the doors and saw a box.

Eruptor: "Everyone, look. A box." As he picked up the box.

Everyone sees the box's symbol of the Infinity Empire.

Spyro: "The Empire!"

Stealth Elf: "Maybe we should take the box to Master Eon."

Spyro: "Yeah. Probably should."