S1 E2: Red Moon Rising

At Cloudcracker Prison, inside a cell, a troll wears black-and-white inmate clothes, lying on the mattress, reading a newspaper called "The Skyland Times."

?voice: "Glumshanks! Get over here!"

Glumshanks the troll put down his paper and moved toward a little guy with a six-blue triangle symbol, black makeup on his eyes, wearing a black-and-white inmate robe, planning to get revenge on his estranged parents, Eon and Kaossandra. His name is Kaos.

Glumshanks: "You bellow, sir?"

Kaos: "I finally devised the perfect plan to get my revenge."

Glumshanks: "Sir, can you just lie down with the whole "revenge" scheme?"

Kaos: "Nope. I know that all of my plans backfired on him. I tried tunneling, ending up in the same lockup. I tried using my powers, but the bars are powerproof. Who does that?!"

Glumshanks rolled his eyes.

Kaos: "My latest plan will be perfect this time, masterpieces. Locked up for three years."

Glumshanks: (Softly) "Make like three weeks."

Kaos: "What was that, Glumshanks? I can't hear you when you mumbled."

Glumshanks: "Nothing, sir. I was thinking about myself."

Kaos: "Good. I like you when you think about yourself. Boy, that is a tongue twister."

A rumbling was heard. The wall broke down, and an airship appeared.

Kaos: "An airship..."

Dark Spyro came out of the airship, and Kaos was in shock.

Kaos: "Dark Spyro, what are you doing here? We thought that you were destroyed."

An alarm was heard.

Prison Guard: (Into speakers) "Prisoner escape! I repeat, prisoner escape!"

Dark Spyro: "I'll explain later. Come on!"

Dark Spyro pulls out his hand, and Kaos has two choices: would he instead go with Dark Spyro or stay in prison? Kaos chose number one and grabbed the Dragon's hand, climbing to the entrance of the airship.

Kaos: "Glummy, get on, or I'll leave you in prison."

Glumshanks: "(sighs) Yes, sir."

Glumshanks climbs on, and the three villains enter the airship. The airship flies away from the prison.

Kaos: "(cackling)"

In the prison, the guards run to Kaos's cell, but it's already too late; he has escaped. Warden Snap Shot appeared behind the guards, entered the cell, and saw the broken wall.