S1 E4: Forget About Me

In the throne room of the trapped Paradox's fortress, the Entity looked at the glass and saw his future of harnessing the power of light and destroying the Skylanders.

Paradox: "Ahh. World conquest."

Kaos, Dark Spyro, and Glumshanks entered the throne room. Kaos holds a jar full of tiny blue creatures inside, and Glumshanks holds a book. Paradox turned around.

Paradox: "Did you bring what I asked?"

Dark Spyro: "Yes, we did. Founded in the laboratory."

Kaos: "What do you mean by saying "we" found it? I discovered it all by myself, without any help. The only thing you found was an old bag of marbles."

Dark Spyro: "Hey, not true!"

He has a bag of marbles on his left claw, which he quickly hides behind his back with a nervous smile upon realizing it. Kaos then places a jar on Paradox's claw and examines it closely.

Paradox: "Yes, these are perfect. Pixies."

Kaos: "They're not just any Pixies. Glumshanks, hand me the book!"

Glumshanks handed Kaos the book.

Glumshanks: "Here you go, sir."

Kaos: "Thank you, Glumquad." As he talks to Glumshanks. "I learned from a book that those little creatures are called Amnesia Pixies, Grandfather. It says here, "Amnesia Pixies are mischievous and unpredictable creatures that can wipe memories of people very fast." That means you can memory-wipe the entire Skylanders for tonight and put the Skylanders in your empire." As he talks to his grandfather.

Paradox: "Yes. With the Skylanders joining my empire, I'll be more powerful than ever!"

He opened the skylight and pulled the jar's cork, freeing the Pixies.

Paradox: "Go, my Pixies! Fly! (laughing maniacally)"

While Paradox looked happily as the Pixies flew, Glumshanks looked at the book once and realized it was a mistake.

Glumshanks: "Uh, sir, Dark? We got a problem."

Kaos: "What?!"

Dark Spyro: "Can you see that we're busy here?"

Glumshanks: "I know, but this is important. Look at the page below the picture. It's a note." As he pointed to the small text.

Kaos: "Note: Amnesia Pixies don't work on Dragons and Changelings."

Dark Spyro: "They are immune to the effects of the Pixies"?"

Kaos/Dark Spyro: "Uh oh."

Dark Spyro: "Paradox isn't gotta like this." As he looked at the trapped Entity.

End of Music

==============(Intro)==============