S1 E7: Legend of the Thundertön

At Skylanders Academy, the veteran Skylanders and the cadets returned to the Academy from their Christmas vacation.

In the Grand Library, the team walks through the doors, discussing how much they enjoyed their Christmas holiday.

Eon: "Welcome back, Skylanders. I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday."

Spyro: "Yep, the rest of the holidays were the best, except for when the Infinity Empire attacked us, but that's another story. Is that right?" As he hits Logan's shoulder.

Logan: "Yeah, we had a good time. Besides getting attacked by the Empire. As you said, it's another story."

Eon: "Now then, Kaossandra went to the Magic Library of the Skylands to look for new spells and incantations, but right now, we've got to keep saving the realm from the Empire."

Logan: "It's funny that Jet-Vac plops out his eggs. (chuckles)"

Jet-Vac: "I heard that."

Logan: "I should work on my whispers."

Spyro: "Yeah. You should."

Logan checked that his powers were back.

Logan: "While we're back at Skylands, my powers are back!"

Spyro: "That's a good thing, too. We could use them later."

His super senses acted up.

Logan: "Incoming!"

As the doors open, Dark Spyro crashes into the Grand Library.

Dark Spyro: "Guys!"

Spyro: "You!"

The team is taking a position to attack, especially Logan, who changed into his angry form.

Dark Spyro: "Oh, come on! Again with the fighting!"

Logan: "Charge!"

Dark Spyro shielded himself against Logan's attack and swiftly took him down. Logan turned back into himself.

Logan: "(groans)"

Dark Spyro: "Look, I'm not here to fight, okay?"

Spyro: "Then, why are you here?"

Dark Spyro sighs in depression.

Dark Spyro: "(sighs) I need your help."

The team was stunned, even Master Eon.

End of Music

==============(Intro)==============

Later, Dark Spyro was strapped to the table. He struggles to get free but can't.

Dark Spyro: "(grunts) What part of "I need your help" you do not understand?!"

Logan: "Easy, Dark Spyro! These are my Dark Locks. The more you struggle, the tighter the straps get."

The Dark Locks tighten Dark Spyro hard.