S1 E11: Space a Lot

Logan and Pop Fizz are playing chess in the living room inside the Team House. Logan carefully considers his next move, studying the chessboard with deep concentration. On the other hand, Pop seems more impulsive, making quick and bold moves. The tension in the room grows as the game progresses, each player trying to outsmart the other. The pieces are placed, creating a battlefield on the chessboard. Logan finally makes his move, capturing one of Pop's crucial pieces. Pop grins, knowing that the game is far from over.

Pop Fizz: "HA!" As he moved his knight to kill a pawn.

Logan was shocked that he lost a pawn on the chessboard; he needed to fool Pop's over-competitive mind. He quickly devised a plan to distract Pop's attention and regain the upper hand. Logan strategically sacrificed another piece, pretending to make a careless move. This unexpected move caught Pop off guard, causing him to become competitive and less focused. Seizing the opportunity, Logan executed a series of calculated maneuvers, gradually gaining back his lost advantage. With each move, the surprised look on Pop's face was all the satisfaction Logan needed: Pop moved his king, but Logan moved his queen right next to the king.

Logan: "Checkmate!"

Pop was shocked that he had lost.

Pop Fizz: "How?"

Logan: "By moving my queen to e5, I put your king in a position where it can't escape."

Pop Fizz: "Woah. I did not see that coming."

Logan: "That's because you're super competitive and can't think straight."

Pop Fizz: "Maybe I have to think harder."

Logan: "Good Gremlin, Pop."

Someone was at the door; it was Spyro, Stealth Elf, and Eruptor.

Spyro: "Master Eon and Kaossandra want us to meet at the Grand Library."

Stealth Elf: "And it sounds urgent."

Logan: "Good. We have just finished our game. Come on, Pop. Pop?"

Pop wasn't listening because he was still puzzled when he lost the game.

Pop Fizz: "I can't believe I lost to a game of chess..."

Logan: "Come on." As he grabbed Pop.

Pop Fizz: "Whoa!"

Logan dragged Pop out of the room.

End of Music

==============(Intro)==============

In the Grand Library...

Kaossandra: "Skylanders, you are all here because we have located the fourth Infinity Stone: the Space Stone."

She shows an image of the Space Stone, a blue Stone.

All of Team Spyro: "Wow!"

Dark: "Where is that, exactly?"

Eon: "It is in a temple located in the Spacelands."