S1 E8: A New Reality

Inside the Grand Library of Skylanders Academy, Cynder has finished explaining to Team Spyro that Paradox has a conspiracy.

Spyro: "So, let me get this straight. In your vision, can you see what Paradox's plan is?"

Cynder: "Yep!"

Eruptor: "(sighs) I wish we could see your vision."

Logan: "Ah, your wish has been granted; check this out. Behold!" As he pulls out a helmet.

The team is not amused.

Dark: "Really? A helmet?"

Logan: "Not just any helmet, Dark. It's my latest invention, the Psychic Projector. This device will project the vision out of Cynder's head. Cynder, will you do the honor?"

Cynder: "Umm... Sure." As she sat down on a chair.

Logan put the Psychic Projector on her head.

Eon: "All right, start it up."

Cynder turns it on and shows a projection of an old movie intro in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Eruptor: "Oh! It's like watching in the movies but in the Grand Library."

Dark: "Shh!"

The projection displays a vision of Paradox's Fortress in the Dark World.

Spyro: "Huh, no wonder they call it the Dark World. It's so dark."

Dark: "Yeah. Ironic, right?"

Logan: "Yep, I can see the irony."

In the vision, inside the fortress, Kaos entered and bowed down to his trapped grandfather, Paradox.

Kaos: "Grandfather, I have good news. I found a map of your answer." As he holds out a map.

He handed it to Paradox.

Paradox: "Well done, Kaos, you did excellent work, my wee one. This is exactly where I take my revenge."

Kaos: "But what about Dark Spyro?"

Paradox: "Dark Spyro is a competent agent, but I used him as a pawn to distract the Skylanders while you obtained the map. After all these years of searching, you finally found what I was looking for. In different parts of Skylands, my estranged son Eon placed the Infinity Stones in different places on this map. If the Infinity stones are collected, I will be released from incarceration and become the most powerful ruler of Skylands! (laughing)"

Kaos: "(cackling)"

Paradox: "That laugh is only for me."

Kaos: "Gotcha. Sorry, Grandfather."

The vision ended. The team and Cynder dropped their mouths and were surprised. Cynder takes off the Psychic Projector.

Spyro: "Thanks, Cynder."

Cynder: "Anytime. I'll go back to Cadet Housing." As she leaves.

Stealth Elf: "See ya."

They all looked at Dark.

Dark: "What?"

Spyro: "You should have informed us there was a map."

Dark: "Yeah. But the plan is not the map. The plan is to get the Stones. I can't believe Paradox used me as a front for his plans!"