S1 E10: All of My Soul

Inside Spyro's bedroom in Team Spyro's home, he and Logan are lying on their bed, still thinking about which Stone to find.

Spyro: "Logan, did you think about which Stone we should collect?"

Logan: "Oh, I don't know Spyro. If it happened when I led Dark sleeping right next to my bed, I had to think of something!"

Dark: "What? I don't have a bed, so I must sleep next to you."

Logan: "Why, I ought a..."

Spyro: "That's enough, both of you! Do I need to get a restraining order against you?"

Logan/Dark: "No. Sorry."

Spyro: "Seriously, you guys, ever since last time, you've been friends for two days now, and you're still not getting along."

Logan: "Sorry, Spyro. It's not his fault that he has no soul."

Dark: "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!"

Logan/Dark: "(snarling)"

Spyro: "See? That's what I'm talking about. You two have been acting aggressively, like... uh... bulldogs. I can't have roommates behaving like bulldogs."

Dark: "Look, I may be a former villain, but that doesn't mean I don't have a soul."

Logan: "Only because you tried to kill us earlier!"

Dark: "Look, I have changed my ways. I can use my technokinesis to summon a cable and shut your big mouth."

Logan: "That's it! I've had enough! I refuse to tolerate this any longer. I am establishing a clear boundary between this room and everything else." As he drew a line with a chalk.

Spyro: "Aww! That's my favorite floor, Logan."

Logan finished drawing the line.

Logan: "There! Dark, you stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine. You got it?"

Dark: "Okay, fine!"

Logan: "Fine!"

Logan and Dark turned around and never desired to speak to each other again.

Spyro: "(sighs) Someday, I will find a way to cease this quarrel."

An astral projection of Master Eon appeared.

Eon: "Spyro, I need you, Logan, and Dark to return to the Grand Library immediately. The other Skylanders will meet you there."

He disappears.

Spyro: "Yes, sir."

Spyro checked out Logan and Dark, who were not speaking to each other.

Spyro: "(sighs)"

End of Music

==============(Intro)==============

Inside the Grand Library, Logan and Dark are still turned their back and not speaking to each other.

Spyro: "Come on, guys. You're friends. Can you make up?"