Chapter 13 : Louis being Louis

Cassie's P.O.V :

Paddy : "Cassie would you like the front or back ???"

I looked at Liam then Zayn .

Cassie : "the front"

I smiled and Paddy nodded . I got in the driver's seat and I looked at Liam to find him smiling ??? . why ??? He can't love me . Of course he can't . He is probably just being nice to me or maybe he was thinking about something that made him smile . anyway so Liam started driving to their home and finally we arrived . He parked in the drive way and Niall's car was there . They just arrived too because they were going out of the car and so we did . Niall ran to me and hugged me .

Niall : "hey"

Cassie : "Hi Nialler"

Paul : "um okay guys we better leave but if I will inform you Liam when it is time for you guys to leave for the train station . okay ???"

Liam : "okay Paul . Thanks"

Paul nodded and with that him and Paddy left . We went inside .

Niall : "guys I am hungry"

Harry : "um what's new ???"

we laughed and Niall hit Harry on the arm .

Harry : "ouch that hurts"

Niall : "yeah yeah . All this biceps and it hurts"

Harry : "well you are just jealous because my biceps are bigger and stronger than yours"

Niall : "who ??? me ??? why would I be jealous of you . I love my biceps"

me and the other boys were trying not to laugh . then Harry stuck his tongue out and Niall did the same and it was the time when we all lost it . We laughed so loudly and soon Harry and Niall joined us .

Niall : "okay okay enough laughing now . Can we order some pizza please unless you all want to be on my menu today"

we laughed again .

Louis : "Ni will you eat me ???"

Louis gave him a puppy eyes .

Niall : "I said everyone"

Zayn : "okay I don't want to be eaten by you so I will order it"

Zayn called the pizza place and ordered it while we were laughing .

Cassie : "um okay guys I will just take a quick shower and change in the outfits me and Niall bought earlier today"

Louis : "okay but you better hurry before you come back here and find nothing left from the pizza"

I laughed and Niall glared at him .

Louis : "hey . Niall I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Liam"

Liam gasped and hit him on the arm .

Liam : "Niall he is talking about you"

Niall : "I know I know no need to tell me Liam"

Cassie : "well the time is passing and I better go"

Louis : "yeah fast . RUNNNNNN"

I laughed and went up to the guest room and put the shopping bags on the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : hey guys . I hope u enjoy it . vote . comment . share . follow .

474 words ☺