Chapter 74 : staring

Cassie's P.O.V :

So after the graduation , we all went to my home . We sat around the couches .....

Cassie : "guys I finally graduated"

David : "our graduation is next week"

He said refering to him and Clara since they are both in the same school .

Cassie : "guys how was my speech . I still feel like I did bad"

Harry : "no you did great and it was meaningful"

Everyone in the room nodded as I smiled .

Cassie : "why didn't you tell me that you were guys coming ???"

I looked at aunt May , David and Clara .

Clara : "we wouldn't miss your graduation for the world"

I smiled at them .

Louis : "who's hungry ??"

We all raised our hands

Niall : "let's order something"

We agreed and started discussing and maybe fighting . After about an hour of fighting and arguing we finally agreed that we should eat Nanods , of course you know who won , yep Niall did . He was acting like a child and constantly giving us puppy dog eyes , which non of us could resist even my aunt did not resist . Niall ordered and I went to my room to change into something comfy . I went back down and we hung out . After a while the food came . Did I tell you that I am skipping the prom tonight ???

*few days later*

Cassie : "Cmon Louis I need to study"

The boys were over and they kept disturbing me from studying and right now Louis had my English book and was running all over the house .

Louis : "you have been studying for the past 6 hours nonstop"

Cassie : "that is because I have my finals next week"

Someone then tapped on my back , I turned and Liam was standing he then whispered :

"Leave him , go study another subject"

I nodded and went back to my room where the rest of the boys were .

Niall : "what are you going to study ???"

Cassie : "I don't know , Louis took the English , Chemistry , Biology and Physics books"

Harry : "why don't you study Irish ???"

I nodded and went to bring my Irish book and sat on the bed with them .

Liam : "I have a question"

Cassie : "sure"

Liam : "you are Irish , why did you choose Irish as a second language to study ???"

Cassie : "well I love knowing languages so in grade 10 I took French , grade 11 , I took Spanish and this year , I wanted to learn Italian but they didn't have Italian so I chose Irish and Irish isn't actually easy , I know that my main language is Irish but it has some grammar and hard thing"