Chapter 115 : what happened yesterday

Cassie's P.O.V :

After Liam went up to change and wake up the others Harry said :

"Lets get up and change too , I am hungry"

Cassie : "yeah me too"

We got up after Harry of course closed his laptop and I went to the bathroom to bath and change . After that I went out I went to the living room and everyone was sitting already .

Cassie : "good morning everyone"

They all said in unison :

"Good morning"

We then all went down to the lobby to have breakfast . During breakfast I have been trying to make eye contact with Liam but he would look at everything and talk with everyone but me and he seemed not to be fine like he was sad and somehow frustrated ...... Ie wonder what is wrong with him . After he was done with breakfast he excused himself and said he was going to the bathroom .

Louis : "is it just me or is Liam not alright ???"

Harry : "no it is jot you , I also feel like he is mot alright"

Niall : "yeah even when he is talking you can feel the sadness in his tune"

I didn't reply and kept quite . I hoped they wouldn't ask me because I don't know the answer myself . After about five minutes , my phone buzzed . I placed down the cappuccino and unlocked my phone and I found a text from Liam .

"Meet me at the swimming pool cafe"

I frowned . Has he changed into his bathing suit and went to the pool ??? Of course he wouldn't do it . I am sure he is sitting at one of the cafeterias that is on the pool . I wonder what does he wants ??? Maybe he wants to talk with me about what's bothering him . Well I won't know if I didn't go so I typed in :

"Okay be there in a minute"

I locked my phone and looked at the boys .

"Guys I am going to the bathroom"

Niall : "But finish your food first then go"

I looked at my plate and found it nearly empty , I nodded at him and continued eating quietly . I didn't want to disagree with what he was saying or eat quickly so that they won't suspect anything but that didn't mean that I was a turtle eating , I tried to eat quickly but slowly at the same time . You know just regular speed . I finished a couple of minutes later then excused myself then Harry shouted back :

"Cass we will go back to the room to change into our bathing suits , we will text Liam so he won't search for us"

I turned around and gave him a thumb up , he nodded and I turned around to leave . I went to the main desk and asked the man there , where is the swimming pool cafe and he guided me , I thanked him and followed his instructions . When I arrived I looked around and found Liam sitting and then a waitress came and put a cup of coffee in front of him , there was a lit cigarette in between his fingers . I sighed and went over to him . I sat down .

Cassie : "sorry I am late"

Liam : "nah it is fine"

Cassie : "so before you tell me what is wrong with you can you put down this cigarette ???"

He sighed and put it down . I smiled at him .

Cassie : "now we can talk . So tell me what is wrong ???"

Liam : "nothing it is just that when I woke up today and came to the living room , you were cuddled up against Harry and he had his arm wrapped around you and when he wake up he kept smiling at you and didn't even realise that I was there and when you wake up ..... you too are acting strange , did something happen last night between you both ???"

He was looking straight in my eyes the whole time as if searching for something in there .

Cassie : "of course nothing happened between us Liam , you know that I love you and that I wouldn't ever cheat on you and for what you saw in the morning I can explain , yesterday we watched a movie and we ended up sleeping but nothing happened I promise"

I took his hand in mine and he was still looking in my eyes after a few seconds of my talk he smiled at me .

Liam : "I believe you Cass , I know you would never do anything bad to me but I was afraid to be honest because you know Harry doesn't know anything so he thought that you are single"

I nodded .

Cassie : "I see"

He kissed my hand . I then remembered what he said yesterday and I wonder if he remembers anything .... of course he doesn't but I am just curious so I decided to ask him ....

Cassie : "so Liam tell me , do you remember anything you said last night ???"

Liam : "no I don't , why did I say something ???"

Cassie : "no you didn't"

Liam : "are you sure ??? Did I say something to hurt you ???"

Cassie : "no you didn't"

Liam : "are you sure ??? You need to know that whatever I said yesterday I didn't mean it"

I just nodded .

Liam : "please Cass tell me what I said yesterday"

I nodded .

Cassie : "well Harry told me that you guys got drunk and Louis almost got himself killed on the road while you guys were waiting for a taxi and when you guys arrived at the hotel you and Niall kept running around in the lobby and poor Harry had to keep apologising to the people and when you guys arrived to the room you kept saying that you missed me and that you want to kiss me and that you love me so Harry took all of you to your rooms then he talked with me about what you said and said that he and the boys are already suspicious that there is something between us and I told him that there is nothing at all and he said okay but to be honest I am not sure I convinced him yesterday"

By the time I was done , Liam had his jaw dropped and his eyes wide .

Liam : "oh my god Cass I am so sorry I made you have this conversation with Harry , I didn't mean what I said w-wait I mean I meant what I said , I just didn't mean to say it in front of them . Gosh I am so stupid"

He was looking down and suddenly I felt bad .

Cassie : "Liam don't feel bad about yourself , I didn't tell you this so you would be sad you know this right ???"

He nodded .

Cassie : "good now drink you coffee so we can go to the room"

He nodded . We made very small talk then we went to the elevator once we got in and the doors closed . Liam came closed to me and we intertwined on hands together and he kissed me , after the kiss he looked at me and said :

"You know I haven't kissed you for more than 24 hours , I missed your taste so much"

I just smiled at him .

Cassie : "I love you Liam"

Liam : "I love you too"

Then doors then opened and we headed back to the room .......

----------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

                        1217 Words