Chapter 75 : last day of school

*last day of school*

Cassie's P.O.V :

Okay so today is the last day of school ....... I have a Physics exam today and I am nervous but I am more excited for the holidays . The boys were back on tour and now they were having a day break , they are supposed to be back today on the evening . I was pulled out of my thoughts by a sound of a horn . I quickly went down and took my bag and phone and went out . I get in Liam's car .

Liam : "good morning someone's happy"

He nudged me and I smiled more .

Cassie : "I am . Because today I will be done from school FOREVER"

I threw my hands in air and squealed the last part . Liam shook his head and said :

"Teenagers these days"

I glared at him .

Cassie : "hey you were a teenager one day"

Liam : "yeah but now I am a mature man"

He raised his chest and put on a straight face . I laughed .

Liam : "so are you ready for the exam ???"

I frowned .

Cassie : "which exam ???"

Liam gasped .

Liam : "dude you have a Physics exam today . Don't tell me that you forgot what I taught you yesterday"

I then remembered ....

Cassie : "oh yeah I remembered"

Liam : "jesus Cass"

I laughed .

Cassie : "it is okay .... I remembered I guess I was just a little distracted by the happiness of not going to school anymore"

Liam : "a little ??? You call that a little ??? What could have you done if you were too distracted ??? Fly to the moon or walk on your hands ???"

We both laughed . I looked outside and the school was in view . I took my back bag and Liam parked .

Liam : "good luck kid and behave"

I rolled my eyes and nodded . I hugged him and he hugged back ....

Liam : "I love you bye"

Cassie : "I love you too bye"

I exited the car with a smile on my face ...... Liam is so sweet and he is making me fall for him more ...... I was walking when I heard him shout :

"Enjoy your last day of school kid"

I laughed and shook my head and woke inside ..... wish me luck for my exam ......

~
~
~

So now I can say that I am officially out of this horrible place called school ..... 12 years have passed and now I enter the world of collage and work ..... the mature world ..... right now I am waiting for Liam to pick me up from school . Where is he ??? Soon he pulled up and I got in .

Liam : "I am so sorry for being late , Me and the boys had a meeting with the management"

Cassie : "how did it go ???"

Liam : "very well , they agreed on the suggestion I made"

Cassie : "and what is this suggestion ???"