chapter 1 : going to the airport

Cassie's P.O.V :

Right now I was walking back home from school . it was Friday afternoon . home wasn't far from school so I didn't have to use my car . soon I was in front of my door . I pulled out the keys and opened the door , I closed the door and threw my shoe beside the door and went up to my room . I changed from my black skinny jeans and my grey t-shirt into my grey sweet pants and pink old tank top . it was now 3:30 pm . I grabbed my school bag and sat in the bed ready to start the homeworks . I had to finish my homeworks because I am having a plan for the weekend .

~

~

I finished the homeworks and it was now 4:45 pm I went down and decided making some noodles .

Yummy

I made some and then went and sat on the couch while checking twitter , Facebook , instagram e.t.c . Soon I finished and washed the dishes then went up to get ready . I was going to Manchester because my best friend Clara was coming today from Ireland so we can spend the weekend together . I took a quick shower then put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a white tank top with "I love traveling" written on it and I grabbed my black jacket in case it was cold at night . I put on some make up then put in my purse some money and phone and some tissues in case anything happened and I put the jacket around my waist and put on my flats and I was ready to go . I went out of the house and found the cab I called a little while was waiting for me . I told him to go to the train station . soon we arrived . I paid him then got off of the cab and into the train station . I booked for the next train that goes to Manchester and waited for it to arrive . when it arrived I got up and searched for the seat number that is the same on my ticket , I found it and sat on the seat . luckily it was beside the window , I put my headphones and connected them with my iPhone listening to 1D & 5sos music ready for the 3 hours traveling .

~

~

Finally I was in Manchester I didn't sleep though . I got down . the airport wasn't far from the train station so I decided to walk . in no time I was there . I went inside and went to the the big screen that show the planes landing time and I saw that the plane that was coming from Ireland was going to land at 12 am , I looked at the watch and saw it was 10 pm .

Great 2 hours in here alone .

I decided to go to Costa coffee which was in the airport . I went and ordered Turkish coffee and a piece of chocolate cake . I sat down and started eating and drinking the cake and coffee , after I finished them I sat on my phone and it was 11:30 pm , I continued playing games especially crandy crush .

God I addicted to this game

I was sitting playing and I wasn't careful about the time until I just a text I looked at the time and saw it was 12 am

Shit , it must be Clara asking where I am . didn't I tell y'all that I am addicted to this game .

I jumped from the chair and went to where we should meet then I didn't find her , I thought maybe she is still bringing her bags or something so I took the moment to check the text and yes it was from Clara I was excited and smiling but when I saw the massage , I became sad and the smile dropped and fadded :

Clara :

"Sorry to say that Cassie but I won't come to see you this weekend because well ... My mom said that we would wake me up before the flight so I can get ready but she went out and forget all about and i didn't set the alram clock because I depended on her .... Sorry and call ya later , love you xoxo"

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom after that I decided to go back to London so I start walking to the train station , the streets were dark just the street lamps lights the street a little and while I was walking I pumped into a thing and feel on the floor but I wasn't sure wether it is "something" or "someone" .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : so the wattpad deleted the chapter so I had to re-write it again . sorry and hope u enjoyed my first chapter of the story

797 words ☺