Chapter 114 : what happened ???

Cassie's P.O.V :

Harry came back after a couple of minutes then he said :

"Let's sit in the balcony , okay ???"

I nodded and followed him to the balcony . We got in and he closed the sliding glass door behind us . We sat on the two chairs in here and he started talking and I believe me , I am as nervous as hell .......

Harry : "so what was that all about ???"

I swallowed hard and answered :

"It is nothing , he was drunk and doesn't know what he is saying"

Harry : "what is going on between you guys ???"

Cassie : "nothing we are just friends"

Harry : "look , me and the boys feel the connection you guys have . From the day you guys met and you have been really close and grew a connection of your own , the way you guys look at each other , all the sneaking , the jealousy moments"

What he said made me smile and I was doing my best to hide it .

Harry : "look I know that all of this mean something specially what happened back there and I totally respect it if you guys don't wanna talk about it and play it cool but just so you know I am always here if you wanna talk about it"

I looked at him for the first time and nodded .

Cassie : "thank you Harry , really"

Harry : "No need to thank me , that is what friends are for , right ???"

Cassie : "yeah"

He stood up and opened his arms , I giggled and walked into his arms . We hugged a kind of long hug before we went back inside .

Harry : "I don't want to sleep , so I will just watch a movie or something"

I didn't want to sleep too but I am quite nervous to say I want to join him because of the conversation we just had a couple of minutes ago , I am afraid that he is going to put some distance between us now . I was pulled out of my thoughts by Harry speaking :

Cassie : "huh ??? I didn't quite catch that"

Harry : "you drifted off and I just said hey , nothing more"

I nodded .

Cassie : "sorry about that and can I join you ???"

Harry : "of course you can , you don't need to ask"

He smiled at me and I smiled back , we went to the couch and sat down then Harry spoke :

"Wait a minute when you drifted off you were afraid that I would put distance between us , right ???"

I widened my eyes , shocked . How did he know ???

Cassie : "does this couch has a mind reader machine or are you a mind reader ??? Oh my god did you just do a spill to read my mind ??? Harry did you use magic on me ??? Har-"

I was cut off by Harry placing his hand on my mouth , I was freaking out and he was just laughing really hard .

Harry : "can you close your mouth please and stop thinking about things , you are crazy"

He removed his hand from my mouth and I took a deep breath and raised my eyebrow .

Harry : "it is obvious, no need for a mind reader machine or spills and magic , I mean after the conversation we had , I don't blame you though but I want you to know that whatever happens I will never put distance between us . Okay ???"