Chapter 118 : smart Liam

Cassie's P.O.V :

After we went back up the boys said they are going to sleep . We said our good nights and each of the boys went to his room . Since my *room* was the living room . I sat on the couch . It was now around 9:30 pm and I was supposed to be ready by 12 am . I think I should start getting ready by 11:30 pm . Thanks god I brought with me from London a couple of dresses . They weren't fancy or anything but I think one of them will do well . I chatted with my friends a little then checked my social media . By the time I was done it was was 11:30 . I locked my phone and got up and went to my suitcase which was behind the couch . I chose a dress and went to the bathroom to change . After I was done , I applied a little bit of lipstick , mascara and eyebrow power . I put on a necklace , a ring and a bracelet . I then put on a sandal then took a small purse and put in it my phone , headphone , power bank , some tissues . I sat back on the couch  and looked at the time it is 11:50 pm . I better go now . I still have to do some sneaking . I sprayed some perfume and then walked on the mattress-less floor and my sandal made a noise . I flinched and went back on the mattress and took off my sandals , caught them in my hand and again tip toed . This time I was successful . Soon I was at the door . Here comes the great challenge . I got hold of the knob and slowly opened it . It made a small sound but the sound was barely heard . Thanks god . I went out and then closed the door yet again slowly . When I was out . I let out a sigh of relief and put my sandals back on the ground and wore it . I then walked to the elevator and there I found Liam standing wearing a handsome suit . We smiled at each other and went in the elevator .

Liam : "you look beautiful"

I blushed and said :

"And you look handsome"

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips . The elevator opened and we walked through the reception . I am surprised . The lobby is COMPLETELY empty , only a receptionist . What is happening here . We then went out of the hotel . There was a black range rover waiting for us . The driver was standing on the other side of the car . Liam opened the back door for me and reached out his hand for me to take . I smiled at him and gladly did . After I was in , he closed the door and went to the other side where the driver opened the door for him .  He got in and then the driver started driving . I turned to Liam and said :

"Liam how did you leave the hotel room while I was sitting on the couch , the whole time , do you have an invisibility cloak ??? And how come the hotel lobby was absolutely empty except us and the receptionist and how come the driver didn't ask where we are going ???"

I asked the last question quietly so he wouldn't hear me . Liam just laughed and looked at me and said :

"You are with Liam James Payne not just anyone"

I nodded and raised my eyebrow and Liam just mouthed :

"I will tell you later"

I nodded . The driver then said something I didn't even have an answer to and I was taken back by his sudden question ..... He said :

"Your boyfriend is so romantic to do such a thing and the boys are so generous to play music for you in this romantic night"

My mouth was just left open . Thankfully Liam saved the moment and said :

"I know . He is the most romantic guy you could ever meet and oh we are doing this just because we want to see our friend here happy"

The driver : "you know Cassie ??? Liam told me that be won't leave you go there alone at this late time in a foreign country . Isn't he so sweet ???"

I have to answer now there is no more Liam answering for you Cassie .

Cassie : "yeah he is"

He nodded and kept silent . I looked at Liam and he winked at me . We both smiled at each other and I looked out of the window . Soon we reached to a place that seemed to be like the woods . We both went down and the driver went . Once it was clear Liam took my hand and intertwined our fingers . We then started walking .

Cassie : "so I didn't quite get the cover up story that you made"

Liam : "first about the hotel and how there was no one in the lobby . Most people at this time are either sleeping , hanging out in their rooms or either sitting at the bar . So the lobby would be empty . Now about how you found me waiting for you in front of the elevator . While you were in the bathroom getting ready , I tiptoed and went out . About the driver . I told him that you are secretly dating a guy and he is taking you on a date and me and the lads will play you music while you have a romantic dinner and because of course we can't let you go alone , I volunteered to company you . That is it , you want to know any other thing ???"

I was stunned by what he just said .

Cassie : "oh my god Liam . You did all of this alone"

He just nodded .

Cassie : "and you waited at lot for me in front of the elevator then"

Liam came closer and said :

"I could wait for you all of my life"

I tip toed and kissed him on his check .

Cassie : "smart Liam"

Liam : "cmon , the sandwiches will get cold"

I raised my eyebrow and said :

"Sandwiches ???"

Liam : "just come and you will see"

I nodded and took his hand in mine , he looked at me and smirked . I blushed and said :

"Stop it for else I will let go"

Liam then said while pulling on my hand :

"No no . Okay I will shut up"

We continued then walking .

----------------------------------------------------------- Author's note : Vote . Comment . Share . Follow .

                        1062 Words