Chapter 95 : movie night

Cassie's P.O.V :

So after we all got ready , we went out and got in my car as I started driving to Nanod's . During the car trip to Nanod's , Niall wouldn't shut up about how much he misses Nanod's and the chicken . He made all of us hungry more than we are already ..... once we arrived at Nanod's , we went in and sat on a table . Me and Liam sat on a side Niall , Harry and Louis sat in the opposite side . Once we settled down . Liam took my hand from between my thighs and intertwined our fingers under the table . I gave him a smile which he returned ..... it felt so good to be holding hands with him .. Soon enough a waiter came and spread out the menus , we accepted them politely even though we knew what we are going to order . Since I was hungry and there was various of chooses to choose from . I got lost and I felt like choosing every dish on the menu . Eventually I asked Niall to choose my dish since he had the most experience with Nanod's out of us all . We ordered our meals and drank the fizzy drinks we ordered until the food comes . Every once in a while Liam would rub his thumb over my hand and this small gesture would make a wave of warmth feeling to spread though out my body . I don't mind it though . I mean it is a good feeling , I know right now is not the best time to be holding hands or anything but yolo . I was pulled out of my thoughts by the smell of the food . I looked up and saw the waiter with a tray of our orders I licked my lips and literally pulled my hand from Liam's . I sent him a quick "sory" which he responded to by nodded in his head . I started eating and I was so much trying to be polite and not just eat like a pig . We are in public so at least I should have some mannars . Niall's choice was great . The food really did taste great . I ended up finishing my meal with my stomach still hungry . I decided to wait until we go home and then I can make myself a quick sandwich or whatever . After we were done , we went out and to my car again . I drove back . Once we reached home . We all sat on the couch .

Harry : "guys can we all go back to ours and play in the games room ???"

I nodded my head vigorously .

Liam : "okay then let's go"

We stood up yet again . We were about to go to the door when Louis stopped . We all looked at him .

Louis : "Cassie bring your pajama so you can change into"

I shook my head .

Cassie : "nah don't worry . I will leave before it gets too late"

Louis : "as you wish"

I had an idea in my head whom non of them knows . My idea was to spend the night with them and when it comes after midnight . I will say that I will leave which they of course won't let it happen so I will end up sleeping over there with Liam's clothes . Liam will offer me his clothes to sleep in which I will gladly accept and maybe even I will get to sleep with him ..... see ??? That is what I call smartness ... we all went out and I saw the boys walking out of the driveway and into the streets . I guess they are going to walk there . I hurried over to catch up with them . Once reaching them , I walked beside Liam . He looked at me and smiled and I did the same . He pulled me close and wrapped his arm around my shoulder . We all walked and once we reached their home . We got in . The boys said that they are going to change so I was left alone . I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge . I then saw two slices of pizza . I took them out and put them in the microwave and waited for them to heat . After it was done . I took them and sat on the counter top and started eating them . After about 10 minutes Liam came down wearing just a sports shorts . I tried not to stare at his bare chest and just look at his face . Maybe I can stare at him some other time when he isn't paying attention . He walked to me and stood in between my legs and I wrapped my legs around each other to hold him in a grip .

Liam : "so you are hungry still ???"

I nodded my head becuase my mouth is too ocuppied with the pizza . He leaned in and took a bite from the pizza that I was holding in my hand . He was so fast that I couldn't even pull my hand away . I gave him a shove and said :

"HEY . That is my pizza"

Liam : "no it is not . It was ours until you decided to steal it"

Cassie : "I did not steal it"

Liam : "you did"

Cassie : "I didn't"

Liam : "you did"

Cassie : "did not"

We heard someone clear their throat and we both looked at the direction which the sound source was coming from . We saw Harry , Niall and Louis standing there .

Niall : "you guys are so childish"

Liam looked and me and stuck his tongue out . I did the same . I then realised that he was still standing in between my legs with a bare chest .. I unwrapped my legs from around him and put the plate that had once a two slices of pizza , in the sink . Liam was still in his place . I don't blame him though . The fact that they were standing there nearly all the time and listening to what we said was surprising . I mean non us heard any door opening or any footsteps . Were they on the silent mode ??? Did they fly from upstairs to here ??? I chuckled at my own crazy thoughts and instead replaced them with some realistic thoughts . One maybe we were to busy to hear anything . Two maybe they tiptoed over here . The boys turned to leave as Liam joined them . I took my time in jumping off the counter top and walking to the living room .

Harry : "I call for a movie night"

We cheered as we sat on the couches . This time I sat beside Harry . I laid my head to his chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder . Liam was sitting at the other couch and he gave me one of those jealous looks of his . I mouthed :

"Hey . Don't be jealous"

He rolled his eyes and mouthed back :

"Whatver"

I then looked at the screen once I heard the intro of tbe movie and wondered what movie it was ......

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : Comment . Vote . Share . Follow .

1155 words