Chapter 121 : breakfast

Cassie's P.O.V :

Liam then motioned to me to come . I went and stood behind him , clutching to his suit jacket from the back just like kids do . We then made it successfully to his room . Once we got in and closed the door behind us , we both let out a sigh of relief .

Liam : "that was a close one"

I nodded . He then took off his suit jacket and came to me . I was sitting on the bed . He sat beside me and just leaned in while saying :

"Why don't you stay here with me ???"

Cassie : "I wish babe but the guys ...."

I trailed off . He nodded and said :

"Well then , stay with me for a little bit"

I nodded . He then hugged me and I just laid my head on his shoulder while he just held me there . After a while , I couldn't feel myself ........

Liam's P.O.V :

While we were sitting here in my bedroom , hugging each other , resting her head on my shoulder , I said :

"I love you so much Cass"

I didn't get a reply back so I frowned . Maybe she didn't hear me ? I called her name but I also got no answer and that's when I realised that she slept . I broke apart from out hug and laid her slowly on the bed . I then sat beside her and just played with her hair . After about 10 minutes , I started yawning myself so I decided to get up and go sleep on the couch and in the morning I will find a way to explain to the boys why did we switch sleeping places but for now let me just think about sleeping . I got up slowly , went to the door , opened it slowly then closed the lights and again closed the door behind me . I then went to the living room and sat on the couch , it was a half an hour from sunrise , I laid on the couch and closed my eyes , thinking of the beautiful night I had .......

~
~
~

I woke up and looked around me , smiling that no one is still awake . I got up and went to the bathroom , after brushing my teeth , using the bathroom , washing my face , I went out and went into the room where Cassie was sleeping in . I knocked on the door and when she didn't answer I got in , she was sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes .

Cassie : "good morning Liam"

Liam : "good morning babe"

I went over to her and sat at the edge of the bed .

Liam : "did you sleep well ???"

She nodded and said :

"Yeah , what about you ???"

Liam : "it was not that bad"

Cassie : "um wait , if I slept here then where did you sleep ??? ........... oh on the couch , right ???"

I just nodded .

Cassie : "but I don't remember me accepting that you can sleep on the couch"

I laughed and said :

"Because I didn't tell you , or to be more specific , you didn't let me tell you"

She tilted her head a little and frowned .

Cassie : "the last thing I remember was that we were sitting there and hugging each other that's all"

She pointed to the other end of the bed .

Liam : "well while we were hugging quietly , you slept so I laid you on the bed then went and slept there"