Friends in the dark

Alex. 

Her lips are cold and dry, yet I continue kissing her. Her breath is a bitter mixture of strong honey whiskey and cool mint.

Instinctively, without actually wanting to, I move my hands to her waist. I just lightly rest them on her curves. She, on the other hand, deepens the kiss. From a lazy drunk make out session to a heated rough make out session.

I don't even know her name. All I know is that she's new in the basement. She exchanged a few friendly words with Francis and caught my attention. Her red dress is without doubt tempting and a perfect tool to attract the attention of males, exactly what she was looking for tonight. I wasn't looking for anything more than someone to satisfy my human biological needs with. And she was the perfect adept, looking exactly for the same thing as me.

I don't exactly remember how she ended in my lap. Nor do I remember how her lips crashed on mine and everything from there is a blurred memory as well.

Most people, including us, have left the basement. Some decided to join the party upstairs, some left to enjoy the night being awake with good company. We copied this trend, excluding ourselves a little while ago. Some just went home. Some stayed downstairs, getting high and drunk, and playing very dirty and twisted games.

I rest her body against the nearest wall. Her fingers tangle in my hair, my hands rest under her thighs. With one hand I open the door, then I motion for her to jump. I use her body to close the door.

A meaningless one-night stand is what I need.

It's perhaps a bit too soon for me to be having one-night stands, meaningless one- night stands. At the end of the day it's simply a solution to satisfy basic human needs. Without a significant other, a lover that's by your side every night. There aren't any deep emotions involved, but who knows, a deeper relationship might develop. I wouldn't label them the world's worst choices, as long you really don't change partners every night.

I can see and feel her getting more needy. Her hand finds its way down between my legs and gently grabs my, as Ace likes to call it, manhood. This just helps my little friend to get more eager. With every second she's getting more and more needy. I wonder if she has a limit.

I lift her up, again, and throw her on the bed. I don't know whose room this is, and I don't even care now. I'm up to something way more pleasant than finding out whose room I'm using.

As she falls on the bed, her dress rolls up. It reveals a pair of bright red lacy panties. I just connect our lips again. She is a good kisser, but it's obvious there is no chemistry, nothing, between us.

One single second of me not being hundred percent focused leads to her flipping us over. Her lips are automatically attached to my neck. Her lips are no longer dry, in fact, they feel rather soft against my skin. Her lips move to my collarbone, and lifts my shirt up. She moves her body lower, puts her lips on my stomach. She gives me one or hickeys, in a way that is new to me. Soon after my belt is loosened, my pants are being pulled down. And what comes next is pretty much obvious to everyone, but there'll be no further details revealed.

I flip us over, waste no time to unbutton her bra and throw it on the ground along with her panties.

And from here the real fun begins.

The real fun with protection, of course.

There's no chemistry between us, no 'your sex takes me to paradise' as Bruno Mars said. It's a simple business deal beneficial for the both of us. She's much older than the majority of the girls in the basement. There's something about her that's warning other females. She's not just older physically, she's older mentally. You can see the maturity in her, like puberty left its deep scar. I guess she's a junior at university, maybe even a senior. Not like age plays any role in this case.