Mine

Alex. 

It's safe to say I've given up on my rule entirely. Broken it over and over a thousand times in all ways possible and accepted the consequences. My hormones can't be helped and the way I feel when she's around.... I'd rather forget I ever had a rule in the first place than give that feeling up.

I'd break it over and over again.

I smile against her lips as I make my way inside, careful to not bump into any furniture. Her small warm hands secured behind my neck, playing with my hair. Her legs wrapped tightly around my torso. Her soft lips against mine and her tongue dancing to the same rhythm as mine. And those small giggles of hers pushing through her lips every once in a while. All these actions only arouse my little friend.

With one hand I hold her up, with the other I open the door to my room and walk over to my bed. Grinning, and pecking her lips softly before I throw her on the bed. She squeals as her back collides with the soft materials. Automatically my hands reach for the bedside table, lighting up the room just a bit. The darkness wouldn't bother me, but I want to see her beautiful features. Allow my visual senses to some pleasant show too.

I'm fighting an internal hormonal and logical war – to slow down or continue. But the way her beautiful grey eyes stare into mine, and the way she smiles at me.... I decide to, for once, take it slow. Or slower.

I lay on my side next to her, pulling her body frame closer to mine. Staring into her eyes, caressing her cheek, for the first time and just jumping onto her like a wild animal. I have nothing to lose now – all the consequences of breaking my rule don't matter anymore.

I grab her right thigh and pull her even closer, as it then remains resting on mine. My fingers run up and down leg, up to her waist and back down to her leg, as my lips crash onto her. I can take it moderately slow, but not when she's teasing me with those eyes and smiles of hers.

"Alex."

I work my way down to her neck, leaving just one or two blue-purplish marks. "Mhmm."

Her soft hands grab my face as she pulls it to her level. Her grey eyes suddenly missing that spark of mischief that teased me just a second ago. Instinctively I brush a tiny loose strand of her honey blonde hair behind her little ear. And wait for her words.

A heavy sigh leaves her lungs as she speaks up. Whispers the words with such fear I want to pull her closer just so she doesn't break. "What are we, Alex?"

The question I have with my whole heart. The question I for selfish reasons always avoid. The question that has now caught up with me again.

And unless I want to lose her for good, I have to answer.

I've had situationships where letting things end in the 'we're friends' phase never bothered me. Truth be told, I even purposely never crossed the line, though my actions spoke differently. I never cared enough to even try, I only wanted one thing – to satisfy my primal sexual needs. But with Ashley... she's stirred something new inside of me. Something undiscovered and foreign, something that scares and excites me at the same time. The thought of losing her to my old habits...

I'm too slow to give her an instant answer. It's just a few seconds of me thinking about the consequences of letting her walk away from here. But it's enough for Ashley to give her head a tiny nod, retreat her soft palm from my cheek and attempt to pull away.

But my grip doesn't let her.

"You're mine." 

I lift her head, forcing her to keep my gaze. "You're mine, angel." My voice comes off raspier than intended, but I don't fail to notice the tiny goosebumps appearing on her arms.

BLACK ROSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें