After show

Alex. 

The muffled moan sends shivers down my back.

It boosts my ego, encouraging me to not stop. To continue teasing her with my touch, desiring her even more.

I accepted her challenge, just to see her beg for my touch. Squirm under me. Hear my name roll off her tongue in silent whispers and muffled moans, even screams. I accepted a challenge I knew I was going to win.

My lips trace a line down her neck, to her collarbone and back to her lips. Carefully and provocatively licking and kissing her velvet skin. Tonight I don't care about the consequences. I don't care about the looks and laughs, the mocking and teasing from my friends. I don't care about the questions and hesitant answers.

Tonight I only care about keeping this moment for as long as possible. Bringing it alive and making it live forever.

Drawing kisses down her velvet skin while securing her hips in place in a firm grip, fighting the urge to pin them down with my own. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling strands of it as answers to my touch.

I couldn't think of a more perfect timing.

Of a more perfect way to spend the night. The perfect after show activity.

With a small private party taking place just above our heads, on the rooftop, we have the privacy we need. Though the couch could be bigger. But I'd take her pressed up against the wall in the smallest room if I had too. I'd take her anywhere and anytime.

Unable to control myself any longer, to control the raging sex hormones and calm down my skyrocketing libido, I almost rip her clothes off. Literally. My every single emotion is intensified, under the influence of Ace's favourite not-so-legal little green plant.

Still sticking to my preferred habits, I slowly tease her, bringing me into agonising pain and impatience. But it's worth the response I'm receiving. It's worth the wait. It's worth seeing her body beg for my touch, so unconsciously and naturally.

My fingers trace the outline of her curves, feeling the warmth of her skin against mine icy. I could draw over her features day and night, devouring them.

I roll her skirt up, just a bit. Just enough to reveal what I'm thirsty for. Moving my index finger down to her sensitive spot, stopping just at the entrance. She glares at me, fire burning in her grey eyes coated with a sinful wish. Listening to her wishes, I slowly push one finger inside her, adding another one shortly after.

She has had me wrapped around her finger from day one. One look at her, and I knew I had to have her. No matter what it'd take, I had to make her mine. I never thought it would mean to break my rule.

And here she is, under my control again. Yet another night of her submissing herself to me, to my touch. Every single cell in my body is screaming with an overwhelming desire to not just feel her sensitive skin against mine, but to feel her from the inside. It's becoming physically impossible to restrain myself. My emotions, desires are starting to suffocate me.

I need more of her.

I need her closer.

I need to feel her in the most intimate way.

When her back arcs and her hips buckle up in the air against my fingers, I know she feels the same way I do. I can feel the intensified desire, the intensified need. It's like we're on cloud nine, sensing everything strengthened.

In a state like this everything feels better.

"Alex."

I chuckle and smirk against her lips, excitement increasing. Those pink plump lips of hers, always tasting like the sweetest raspberry drive me crazy.