• one •

• Kelsey's POV •

Yungbiebs added you as a friend!

"Who the hell is young biebs?" I ask Shelby.

"I don't know, but accept him!" She shouts from the bathroom.

"If you don't I will!" She shouts again.

"We don't even know him, he could be some serial killer or perv" I cringed at the thought.

"Well, he sounds cute" she says walking into the room.

"You don't even know what he looks like" I say in annoyance

"Well, with a username like that he must be hot. I wouldn't mind a guy like him being a serial killer or perv, at least I'll be killed by a hot guy"

Shaking my head, I look back at the snapchatters request.

"And again, you don't even know what he looks like" I whine.

"Let me see your phone" she says, holding a hand out.

She grasps the device in her hand, I watch her carefully. "What are you doing?" I ask her.

She doesn't say a word, she just taps away.

"Please don't tell me you....." I trail off

"Your welcome" she hands me my phone back and walks in her closet.

My phone lit up

Yungbiebs is typing....

My notification reads, my eyes widen.

"Shelby!" I scolded her

"Kelsey, I knew you wouldn't accept it and if he does turn out to be some psycho or old creepy perv then..." She doesn't finish her sentence, she thinks of what she was going to say but left off at that.

Yungbiebs snapped you!

I began freaking out. I didn't know what to do, I've never gotten random requests from people. It was weird.

"He snapped back! What should I do?" I panicked

"Snap back!"

I knew I was being dramatic, but I couldn't help it. I didn't even know who he is.

Contemplating on what I'd do, I finally came to a conclusion.

Sliding the notification bar right, I typed in my pass code and read the message.

Yungbiebs: Hi.

Yep, he's a perv.

"I'm not typing him back, unless, I confirm that he's an actual boy"

"Kelsey, don't be so hard on yourself" shelby groans "you need to loosen up and have fun"

"I am fun" I defended myself

"You know what I mean, look, just type back a little and if he gets weird just block and unfriend him. Its simple"

Nodding. I did as told.

• Justin's POV •

Kelsey is typing....

I waited patiently for her response. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm some kind of old perv, which I'm not.

I just enjoy the feeling of meeting randoms, especially on snapchat.

I had no clue who this Kelsey girl was obviously. But I was going to find out.

Call me creepy, but I look through random Instagram accounts and find their users either in their bios or from a post.

Kelsey caught my eye, her account was private but by the looks of her user she was hot.

Kelsey snapped you!

Kelseyann: how are you?

It took her almost five minutes to type that response, rolling my eyes I typed a response back.

Me: I'm doing good, you?

Kelseyann is typing....

Kelseyann: before we even get to this whole introduction thing, let me make this clear. I DO NOT send nudes, so if that's what you're here for please do not respond to this message.

Reading this message, I laughed in hysteria. It would be nice to get a nude or something, but that's what I wasn't fully here for.

She was sassy, I liked it. She reminded me of my good friend, Louis. He's always sassing about something.

Me: Kelsey, that's not what all guys want. Just saying.

Kelseyann is typing....

Kelseyann: how do you know my name?

Me: its pretty obvious, hint your user

Kelseyann is typing...

Kelseyann: oh, sorry. But that's not fair, I don't even know your name.

Yungbiebs: I can't give that information out, I'm a sick old pervert that spies on girls around the ages of 16 and 17.

Keslyann is typing.....

Kelseyann screenshotted you!

"What the.."

Me: so, we're screenshotting each other now?

Kelseyamn: I knew you were some perv, go away before I have your ass tracked down and arrested. You sick criminal.

Me: I can't be a criminal unless I've committed the crime ;)

++++++++++++++

I know this was a really short chapter, but I didn't want to rush it all.

I'm just getting started with a new story until I finish my last one :)

Hope you enjoyed so far! x