• seven •

Its the third week of school starting tomorrow, I'm a junior and I'm wishing I was a senior graduating already.

Sorry for the late updates, ilysm and thank you for almost 800 reads and almost 100 votes. You guys are amazing! :)

+

Kelsey.

Justin and I have been getting a lot closer lately, he's still with that girl but for me I am no longer with Kyle.

He hasn't made any effort to contact me, I heard he's with that girl from the party and honestly I'm crushed but then again I'm not.

Although, Kyle does stare at me here and there, like now.

"He's looking" Shelby whispers.

"I know," I sigh "but I don't care"

"That's good" Shelby smiles "is Justin coming?"

"Yeah, he should be, him and Matt"

"Matt, really?" She gets excited.

"Yeah, do you and Matt have a thing?" I asked.

"No, of course not" she says.

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know," she says "I mean he's a nice guy but you know how I am when it comes to guys"

I nodded, Shelby wasn't the type to actually date only because she's scared of getting her heart broken again. Shelby dated this guy named Jacob our freshmen year, he was a bit older and they were an item for quite some time. I guess he only wanted sex from her, he got it and ignored her for days, then she caught him cheating on her and she was a crying mess. I felt so bad for her, she really liked him i'm sure she was close to falling in love.

"Well, maybe give it a try again" I suggested.

"I don't know," she sighs "I'll think about it"

"Okay," my phone vibrated, it was a text from Justin saying that they were here.

"Justin and Matt are here," I say looking up from my phone looking for a pair of idiot.

"You and Justin are getting kind of close, so what's going on with you two?" Shelby asks.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I truthfully say.

"Oh, come on. He's always with you instead of that Laura girl. He likes you, you like him"

"I do not" I scoffed "we are just friends"

"Just friends my ass" she mumbles.

"I heard that" I turn to her.

"Heard what?" I turned back around and there Justin was.

"Oh, nothing" I brush it off.

"Oh okay and nice cheerleading uniform" he checks me out.

"Um, thanks"

Shelby made a little noise, I glared at her as she snickers.

"Is everything ok?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, just peachy" I smiled.

It was almost time for the football game to start. We needed to be back with our team in a bit.
"Uh, we need to get going soon" I tell Justin, who was eyeing my body up and down.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Shelby says laughing.

Justin rolls his eyes, then nods.

"Ok, we'll be sitting over there I guess" he pointed to the bleachers and I nodded.