• eleven •

No comments on the last chapter. Oh. I really look forward to your reactions sighs.

+

Kelsey's POV

I was nervous as hell, I didn't know what to expect from Justin. Kyle and I aren't on good terms, he's been avoiding me and I don't feel bad at all. He screwed up, what was I supposed to do about it?

I tapped my pencil along the desk waiting for the bell to ring, it was my last class and my anxiety was getting the best of me.

"Are there any questions?"
My teacher asked, no one said a word. She repeated herself once more, but the bell rung. I jumped to my feet and dashed out the door.

I shoved my books inside my bag and fixed my skirt, I hated these uniforms they weren't attractive at all. My phone vibrated, it was Justin. We decided to exchange numbers instead of continuing to Snapchat, which made things a bit easier.

He was typically asking if we were still on, which I still agreed to.

"So, you and Justin?"

I jumped at Shelby's voice, "dang it Shelby! Don't do that!"

I panted, shoving my phone in my waist band of my skirt.

"I'm sorry," she laughs "but so, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged "just talk to him, that's was the plan"

Shelby rolled her eyes and followed me to my locker, on the way there I met eyes with kyle on accident. I quickly looked away and put my focus on opening my locker. I could hear him and his friends walking by, which made me want to bury my head further inside the locker.

"Don't even," shelby scolded.

"Don't what?" I frowned.

"Don't try to hide from him, show him that you're better off without him even though you are. Don't give in to guilt, which you have nothing to be guilty about."

I slouched my shoulders, she was right. I shouldn't feel bad for his wrong doing, this was all on him.

I shoved my unneeded books in my locker and slammed it shut.

"Well, let's get going. We don't want to be late for practice."

Shelby agreed and we walked off, heading for the gym.

+

Practice was different, I don't know how but it was.

Maybe because we had to share the gym today with the basketball players since football season is almost over.

I headed straight home telling shelby I'd call her when I got back.

My phone was ringing, I knew I didn't have time to shower but I was going to anyways.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, its me, um I'm on my way. I'll be outside in five minutes" he said.

"Well, the front door is unlocked I'm just going to take a quick shower." I told him.

"Ok, I guess I'll wait downstairs" he chuckled nervously.

We ended our phone call, I did as I said I was gonna do. I didn't know if he was down stairs or not since my room faces the backyard.

I didn't bother to get dressed up, so I slipped on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a plain loose fitting white v-neck. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and slid on a black Nike hat and my black low top converse. After checking myself out in the mirror, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.