• twelve •

Heellooo :)

Sorry is such a GOOD song oh my goshhh and focus comes out TONIGHT IM YODELINGGG

THIS YEAR HAS BEEN AMAZING IM SO PROUD OF JUSTIN AND ARIANA MY BABIES.

+

Kelsey POV.

I walk in the house smiling wide, surprisingly my mom is still home.

"Your glowing, something surprising happened?" My mom smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"He asked me," I sigh in disbelief.

"He asked you what honey?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I chuckled, letting the news settle in.

"You and Kyle are back together?" My mom smiles brightly, she stands up making her way to me engulfing me in a big hug.

I confusingly wrapped my arms around her, while she wiggled me side to side smiling.

"I'm so happy for you both!"

"No, mom," I frown "not kyle, justin did."

"Wait, so your not getting back with Kyle?" She frowns, releasing me in confusion and disappointment. She takes a step back folding her arms waiting for a response from me, but what I was trying to figure is why she thought I'd be getting back with Kyle after everything he did.

"No, we are never getting back together. Why would you think that?" I scoffed.

"I don't know, I just thought-"

"You thought what?" I cut her off.

"Honey, I just think kyle is good for you." She confesses.

"Mom, when did you get to decide who's good for me and who's not?" I scoffed. "I'm dating Justin, not Kyle."

"I know honey, but you and kyle were great together and he has a lot going for him."

"And Justin doesn't? You don't even know him!"

"I don't have to know him to know who's good enough for my princess."

"That's not fair," I say "you haven't even gotten the chance to know him. You only like kyle because you're good friends with his parents."

"No its not like that, you know that! Kyle is a good guy, he knows more about you and-"

"So, a guy that cheats on me at a party with a girl is good for me? Oh and to top it off, he even brought me along to a party just to blow me off with his friends just to get drunk? Yeah, you're right mom. He's the best guy for me."

My mom stood there in shock, I folded my arms over my chest.

"I didn't know, I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"Well, now you do." I huffed.

It was silent for a while, she was lost in her thoughts and I was lost in my own as well.

Was she not listening to my sobs at night, when I told her that we weren't together anymore. No, she wasn't. She never did. She never does.

"You can date him, just please be careful."