• two •

My cover is shitty, so if anyone knows how to make good ones PLEASE help me out. Thanks.

Reminder Justin and the other stars are NOT famous. :)

+++++++++

Kelsey's POV

Justin and I've been arguing for what felt like forever, but it was only fifteen minutes.

Oh yeah, I actually learned his name.

He wouldn't tell me, until I threatened to stop talking to him he told me and then we got to arguing.

"Ugh, he's so annoying!" I tell Shelby "all I wanted to know was his name, he knew mine so it was only fair to know his"

Shelby chuckles, she was going out tonight but I decided to stay in.

"Well, listen, my ride is here. You have a nice time with that Justin kid and I'll have nice time at the club. If you want to come out you'll know where to find me" she says, grabbing her stuff she hugs me before leaving.

My shoulders slumped down, Justin was still replying and I just wished Shelby didn't do what she did.

She can be so inconsiderate and annoying at times.

Yungbiebs snapped you!

Yungbiebs: why are you being such a brat? I didn't even do anything. Just cause I didn't want to tell you my name, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy. I told you it, didn't I? All I'm trying do is become friends and your ruining it for me.

Me: who said I wanted to be friends? And don't you dare call me a brat, I'm not a brat. I'm just using my brain unlike most females would, sorry if I come off bitchy but that's just who I am to boys that I barely know.

I pressed send, I wasn't really in the mood.

My phone rings, looking down it was a text from Kyle. My boyfriend.

I felt so much better and relieved, that it wasn't Justin. I didn't need anymore of his bullshit at the moment.

- 10:45p.m. -

Kyle: hey babe, I miss you. Come over.

Yungbiebs is typing...

Yungbiebs snapped you!

I didn't bother opening his snap yet, so I kept it at that and responded to kyles.

- 10:46p.m. -

Me: Hey and uh sure, just give me a minute. I'll be there in twenty minutes.

My parents are out of town for the week, they're barely home so I do almost anything I want. I'm only a senior and I go to a private school.

So they know I can't throw any parties, only because I don't know anybody from a public school.

Its a Friday night and I'm not doing anything interesting at the moment but talking to that Jerk Justin hopefully, he doesn't snapchat me around Kyle.

Justin's POV

"Dude, she's so annoying" I groan

"That's a female for you" Matt shruggs

He was right, females are the most complicating things ever.

"Why did you Snapchat her in the first place?" Matt asked

"You know how I am"

"True, but if I were you I would stop talking to her" Matt suggests

"But she's not that bad at all, yes, she's annoying but she's super hot" I smirked

I pull up her profile picture on Instagram, I show Matt.

"Dude, she looks hot but that's only in one picture. How can you be so sure?"

"I'm not, but its worth it" I shrug

Kelseyann snapped you!

I go to open the message, but it was actually a picture.

"Matt, she sent me a picture!" I tell him, he scurries over to my side and his eyes stay glued to my phone.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked

I press and held the red button down, I watched as a 10 second photo popped up.

'I'm sorry, but I have to go'

Man, she was hot.

"She's the hottest one you've talked to so far" Matt drools after the picture disappears.

"I know" I drooled myself.

++++++++-

Vote + Comment pls.

Thanks for reading! It means a lot. :)