• 7teen •

oMG AGHAHSS THANK YOU FOR 62.2k READS ILY ALL SO MUCH!

DANGEROUS WOMAN IS SO GOOD! LEAVE ME LONELY, SOMETIMES AND MOONLIGHT ARE MY FAVS

//

Kelsey.

It's been three days since that magical night with Justin. It was our first date without our friends having to be around and I enjoyed every second of it.

Justin was busy for the day, so I decided to spend the day with my mom.

"Spring Break is coming up soon." My mom spoke, as she looked around the store.

"Yeah, I know."

"Have any plans!" She asked, scanning through the rack of dresses.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"What about you and Justin?"

"I don't know? I guess we'll just have to wait and see." I shrugged.

"So, I still haven't met this boy? When will I?"

"When do you want to meet him?"

"Tomorrow night, if that's okay."

I thought about it, Justin's busy half of the time and I don't know if he'll be free but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

"I'll text him about it now."

I pulled my phone out and began sending him a message.

- 1:45pm -

Me: Justin, my mom wants to know if you can come over for dinner tomorrow night. If not it's okay, I'll let her know.

I sent the text and waited for his response. I'm sure he won't answer for another hour like usually. I don't know what he's been up to, but it seems like it's constant.

"So, he's switching over to Johnson." I tell my mom.

"I thought that's where you met him?" She frowns.

"No, it's actually a long story of how we met. But he goes to Jefferson."

My mom nods, she wasn't really into public schools only because she worried for the safety of others. She said it was too open.

My phone vibrated and it was Justin.

"Mom, he agreed to coming. He even said he'll bring his mother along."

"Oh, that's even better." My mom says. "Have you met his mother?"

"Like once or twice, she's a really lovely person."

"That's good, now I have to be the judge of this."

I rolled my eyes and kept looking around.

"Are you going to prom?"

"Of course I am, I've been looking online for dresses."

"When is prom?"

"May 20th, I believe."

"Well, hurry up and keep looking it's almost April and we don't want to be late."

I decided to go to pink, I let my mom know and made my way over there. I needed more sports bras and sweatpants because I was running low on them.

While I scanned the entire store for clothes, I heard familiar voices from around the corner. It was more feminine and I think I knew who it was due to the bitchy tone.