• three •

Sorry for not updating, but I'm really focusing on Mr. McCann and Nothing Lasts Forever. But I'll update this story when I have free time :))

+

Kelsey's POV

After Shelby left, I got bored. Kyle canceled on me, so now I'm just stuck inside the house. I tossed my phone around in my hand, while clicking my teeth. I looked over at the time, it was half-past midnight.

I sighed in frustration, I hated being alone especially when my parents are out of town. I unlocked my phone and decided to keep texting that Justin guy.

- 12:35am -

Me: what are you up to?

I sent the message and waited for a response, it was too quiet in my house. I hate quiet. I needed something to do, something that'll keep me from going out to that stupid club with Shelby.

Getting up, I head for the kitchen. I find a digornio pepperoni boxed pizza. I set the oven to its degree and shoved the pizza in the oven.

Wiping my hands on my jeans, I go upstairs to find my laptop. I don't even remember where Shelby left it, I scattered around the room for it until I found it.

Underneath my bed.

I grabbed a few other things as well, my pillow and blankets. I was going to have a sleepover in the living room.

Going back downstairs, I carefully made sure I didn't trip over anything. I made it safely down the stairs and back to the living room, it took me a couple of minutes to set things up.

I wanted to make a fort, but that was too much work and involves me going back upstairs for more blankets.

I checked the time on my phone and it was a quarter to one. The pizza should be done in eight minutes. I went on Snapchat to see if he ever responded, but nothing. He hasn't even opened it. Guessing, he's sleep.

Going on my stories, I watched them. Boring and lifeless as usual. I tapped through most of them, when that familiar user came up.

Yungbiebs.

The last thing he posted was twenty minutes before I snapped him. I clicked on his name and let the stories begin.

The first thing was him and some other guy taking a selfie, they both were cute. Second, was a bunch of liquor all over the table captioned with 'partayyy'

I smirked at how adorable he can make a word, wait what. I shook my head and kept going until, I seen numerous of videos and selfies. His story was about almost two-hundred seconds long.

Halfway through, there was a picture of him and a girl. She was in front of him, as he kissed her cheek. I'm guessing his girlfriend, its not like I'm not interested anyway. I'm also in a relationship.

I tapped for the last snap, which was a video. I watched as the group chanted a name, I tried to turn it up but I accidentally exit out of it.

"Shit," I hissed.

I went back to his user and skipped through his snaps, when I got back to that specific one. The voices boomed through the speakers.

"Kyle, kyle, kyle" they chanted.