• thirteen •

Oh I missed you guys!

Its been almost a month since I had did a chapter update!

But, I'm back and I'm better *bryson tillers voice*

PURPOSE IS SO GOOD OMG AND FOCUS LIVE IS SOO GOOOD!

THEIR AMA PERFORMANCE SLAYEDDDD :)

what's ur favorite song from purpose? I love No Pressure, We Are, All In It, Been You, Love Yourself, Sorry, I'll Show You, Mark My Words, Purpose, Trust and Life Is Worth Living.

+

Kelsey.

"Do you think he'll come?" Shelby nervously asked.

"Of course he will, he agreed to it."

"But-"

"Shelby! Stop doubting everything, it'll all be fine."

Shelby sighed, as she finally came to her senses. I didn't want her to freak out any longer because it'll only make me do the same.

We walked through the halls, heading to our next class. This was our only class we had together, English.

But remembering that Kyle was in this class to made everything twenty times better. Yay.

Note my sarcasm.

Walking inside, we took our usual seat. I liked sitting in the back of the class, I don't know why but I do.

"Hello, Class!" My teacher Mr. Francis said.

A few mumbled back there greetings, he wasn't a bad teacher or anything. In fact, he was cool, but only reason why we hate this class is because the jocks starting get ahead of themselves and ain't nobody got time for that.

"Hey, Kelsey" someone says, I look up and Nick Joiner was talking to me.

"Hi" I mumble, not putting my focus on him.

"So, I hear you're single." He smirks.

I snapped my gaze on him, staring at him in disgust. Was Nick really going to think I was going to go out with him, even if I was?

I started to answer, but I seen an annoyed Kyle staring at us over his shoulder. I chewed on my bottom lip, why am I so awkward in these situations?

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"So, you and kyle are back together?"

I shook my head, no. "I'm actually with someone else."

"Does he go here?" Nick asks, "cause if not then, this could be our little secret."

My jaw dropped in disgust, he can't be serious. But then again he is Nick Joiner.

"You disgusting pig!" Shelby groans, "if you think she's going to do that then you are sick, now go away."

Nick looked at me, but all I could do was sassily wave goodbye with a smile.

"Whatever." He says walking away.

I looked back at Kyle, he seemed to be pretty upset that I'm dating someone and he knows exactly who it is.

Class began five minutes later, A note was passed back to me.

"Who is that?" Shelby whispered to me.

I shrugged unfolding the paper.

So, your srsly seeing him?