• 8teen •

if you knew better, boy you would do better

+

Kelsey.

It was almost midnight, Justin said he would come by but I guess not and he never texted me back so I can go get ready for bed now.

I laid down, turning my tv off. I don't really charge my phone at night because it's usually on eighty percent and I'm never on it as much.

I checked my phone one last time for anything. Phone call, message, face time. Anything. But found nothing. It's not that I'm trying to be extra clingy, but I just barely get to see him now and I don't know if he's trying to ignore me now or what. Maybe he's still with his friends, maybe I'm just overthinking. But those guys doesn't seem like the type of people he'd hang out with.

I'm not wanting to be judgmental, but they seemed off. He also seemed a little tense, when he kissed me.

An idea popped in my head, I quickly sat up and unlocked my phone to see if he posted on snapchat and he didn't. I kept refreshing and refreshing but nothing. I laid back down and locked my phone.

I closed my eyes, letting my mind ease and just trying to fall into a deep slumber.

He never came.

-
Bzzzzz..

Bzzzzz..

My phone began buzzing waking me from my sleep, I looked at the time and it was almost two in the morning.

I answered the phone, seeing it was Justin.

"Hello?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"I was," I yawned sitting up and turning on my lamp. "Why are you calling so late?"

"I missed you." He sighs.

"Well, what happened to you coming over?" I asked.

"I got caught up in something, I was busy and Matt and I had to do something."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

It's none of my business, but it seemed like him and Matt are always caught up in something.

"Don't be like that, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I shrugged "you had more important things to do, I can't be mad."

"You're more important to me." He says.

I didn't want to be bitchy to him, I'm just kind of upset that he stood me up.

The phone was silent for a bit, then he finally spoke up.

"Look out your window."

"Why?" I frowned.

"Just do it."

I quickly got out of bed and walked to my window.

"I don't see anything."