• fifteen •

Justin.

The clock was ticking, my watch read 11:35pm . I really dreaded going but if we leave now then we'd get there a few minutes early.

I slipped on my black hoodie, some ripped up jeans and my black yeezy shoes. My hair was growing out, so I just let it hang in front of my face.

(A/n: like from the WDYM music video)

My phone began ringing, I quickly answered it.

"Ay, what's up?" I answered.

"You ready? Do you want to meet out there or what?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I am and I can pick you up."

"You sure, cause I can drive my car."

"Nah, it's good. I got you, I'll be there in a little bit." I told him.

"Alright, man. See you in a little."

We ended the call. I sighed in annoyance, I really don't want to do this. I grabbed my car keys and phone, quietly tip toeing out down the stairs I headed out the door and headed straight for my car.

Kelsey had texted me earlier, but I never responded and that was almost seven hours ago. I didn't need any distractions at the moment, I just needed to focus on tonight and finding out what's going on.

I quickly pulled out my driveway, taking off towards Matt's house. As I came across a red light, I decided to shoot Kelsey a quick text.

Me: sorry for the late text, I was out with Matt and my phone died. I miss you babe.

I didn't want to lie to her, but I had to do what I had to do.

I was the only one at this light, but who knows cops like to be in cuts and I couldn't risk getting another ticket. Once it turned green, I took off and arrived at matts house ten minutes later. He came out his front door and dashed towards the car.

"Okay, my mom was still up but has no idea I left so drive."

I didn't hesitate to do as told, if my mom found out I snuck out this late I'd be in some deep shit along with Matt.

"You remember how to get to the underground?" He asks, I nodded.

The underground is what we call our little graffiti place. Yes, I'm into graffiti. It also helps me express my artistic mind. But I stopped coming here once I stopped hanging out with Max and his crew.

I'm not in a gang neither is Matt.

It was a twenty minute drive, but we made it. We had to park out back because if people knew we were here, we'd all be going down for trespassing.

"You ready." I asked.

"Nope." Matt said popping the p.

"Me neither, but let's get this over with."

We both got out the car and headed down the stairs. It still smelled of old spray paint and dust. Newspapers drifted here and there, while rats squeaked somewhere behind the thin walls. This place sure is a dump.

The lights flickered on and off, as some of them were dimmed. People were too busy spraying, they didn't realize we were even here. But Max would've known.