• eight •

What's ur fav songs by Justin? There's too many, but I'll say Swap It out, Stuck In The Moment, Bigger, Runaway Love, Recovery, Fall, Take You and Favorite Girl :)

+

Kelsey.

As usual Monday's were uninteresting and made me want to throw myself out the window.

My teacher Ms. Simmons was going on about something that I could careless about, probably about how she's going to be alone forever if she continued wearing those long skirts that made me cringe.

I haven't talk to Justin since we all went out, I had snapchatted him yesterday he opened it but never responded. I guess he didn't have time, oh well.

When the bell rung I was kind of wishing it didn't, I knew it was study hall time and Kyle wanted me to meet him. I knew I said yes, but I sort of wished I didn't.

"Hey, Kelsey!" Shelby screams my name.

"Hey" I smiled.

"You look so down, is it because of Justin?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing," and it was true, nothing wrong was with me.

In the courtyard Kyle was standing there, just waiting.

"Kyle is waiting on me, I'll tell tou everything after school okay?"

"Okay, love you kels"

"Love you too"

I stood in my same place, just watching him he seemed anxious. He kept checking his watch every two seconds, he looked up and saw me.

My eyes went wide, when I noticed he saw me. I gave him a small smile and walked towards him.

"Kelsey, you came" he smiles.

"Yeah, I did" I chuckled, this was so awkward. We stood silently, just avoiding each others eye contact. Well, mostly me.

"Should we sit?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, sure" he clears his throat.

I nod and walk over to the empty bench. We sat there trying to find words to say and it was getting on my nerves.

"Kyle, you wanted to meet me and I'm here please talk"

"Right" he chuckles "Listen, I just wanted to explain to you that I never meant to hurt you honestly. Breaking your heart was never any of my intentions and it still isn't. Stephanie and I were well are just friends, she was drunk and I can't deny and say we weren't flirting that night but nothing happened between us. I stopped talking to her after that night, then when I brought you over to the next party I felt so bad because I was being an inconsiderate asshole, losing you is and has been the worst thing ever and I'm so fucking sorry. I love you so much Kelsey, you mean everything to me and Stephanie means nothing."

"So, is this the part where I'm supposed to cry in your arms and forgive you and tell you how much I miss you?"

"What? No, of course not!"

"Kyle, I love you. I love you so much that I'm not allowing myself that pain and suffrage that you once caused. Do you know how bad I felt when I saw that video of you on Justin's Snapchat taking shots off another girls body? I gave you everything, so much"