• 6teen •

Thank you for 50k votes and over 2k votes! I love you guys so much, this is amazing :)

Sorry for the late updates, I have 5 weeks of school left and hopefully by that time I can update faster and finish this story out! I love you guys so much.

MY PURPOSE TOUR WAS AMAZINGGGGGG OMG JUSTIN IS REAL HE IS REAL HE IS REAL I REPEAT HE IS REAL.

+

Kelsey.

For the next few weeks Justin has been acting a bit strange, I don't know why but he has and it's kind of worrying me. I don't want to ask him because it's none of my business but still I'm concerned. We've only been dating for a couple weeks now, next week makes a month and so far our relationship has been amazing except when he acts weird. When we plan to hang out he always leaves earlier than expected and I begin to wonder.

That black SUV hasn't been following me anymore, it literally stopped two weeks ago and I started to say something to Justin but since it hasn't I haven't been worried anymore.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked Justin.

"It's a surprise." He smiles looking over to me, he grabs my hand and brings it to his lips and gently places a kiss on the back of it. I blushed deeply, staring out the window I watched the sky suddenly change colors from a fluorescent orange to a dazzling pinkish-purple.

Our parents never gotten a chance to meet either one of us, we had dinner planned but they wanted us to come over on the same day. My mom still asks when she's going to properly meet him, but I've been stalling and so has his mother, but he's been doing the same. I'm not scared to meet his mom, but as for my mom yeah.

She's so stuck up on Kyle, it's so ridiculous. Kyle will always have a huge impact on my life, but he's no longer in it because of his actions. I'd be lying if I said I did to love Kyle, because I still do but there's nothing either one of us can do about it. I don't trust him.

"So, how was school?" Justin asked.

"Um, boring?" I chuckled.

"sorry that I asked." He laughs.

I love his laugh, the way his smile reaches his ears and crinkles his nose and his eyes. The sound falling from his lips, was like the gates of heaven opening. God knows he's truly an angel.

"So, what have you and Matt been up to?" I asked.

"Why?" He frowns, but his voice held a deeper tone of curiosity.

"Just asking, I haven't seen him much and I was wondering what you guys been up to and how he's doing. That's all."

"Oh, um, just hanging out and he's doing good, he asks about you all the time." The mood suddenly changes.

"Really? Why doesn't he come around?"

"He's busy."

Really? He's busy.

"Justin is everything okay?" I frown, I wasn't trying to be nosy but the way he tenses up is kind of strange.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know, your mood is just changing rapidly when I just ask a question." I shrug. "I mean, you don't have to answer them but I was just checking up on you guys."