Ill King

Joe's throat had been scratchy all week due to his yelling at everyone about his wife's birthday party plans.

His beautiful wife brings him some tea, "Baby, it's fine

His beautiful wife brings him some tea, "Baby, it's fine. What have you been yelling about anyways my king?"

Joe demands, "Kiss me."

She does with a smile across her lips.

Joe, "I love you."

Janice, "I love you too. And I want you to get some rest. You've been under the weather for the past week."

Joe, "I just want everything to go perfect."

Janice, "What's not going perfect?" 

Joe, "You're right. It'll go as planned. How's the studying?" 

Janice, "School is school. Studying. Test.  Quizzes." 

Joe, "When will you been done with school so you can rid of this sick professor and tutor of yours?" 

Janice, "Babe, he just flirts a little. Its harmeless." 

Joe, "I'll be harmful and break his neck." 

Janice laughs and strokes her handsome husbands chin hair, "My protective king. I promise you have nothing to worry about. Neither are as half the man you are in every aspect." 

2 Days Later...

Janice walks through the door:

EVERYONE, "Happy birthday Janice!!!" 

Janice was in shock and she looks straight ahead to see her husband holding a cake with lit candles. She walls up to him smiling as she blows out her candles then gives her husband a kiss, "Thank you babe. This was so sweet! Thank you all." 

Joe sweeps his wife into his arms as he set down the cake, earning laughs and giggles from his wife and the party goers. 

Jon, "Hey happy birthday Nicey!" Hands her a gift with a bow.