Stan

Fan Mail:
Dear Roman Reigns,
Thank you for giving us a great show here in Dallas. You're my idol, and sometimes I sit back and think what would actually living with you be like. You're so cool. And I hope to have your work ethic one day. I hope to be in the wrestling industry as well , and maybe our paths will cross LOL. Thank you for signing my little sister's T-shirt. I hope you liked the scrapbook I made you. It says biggest fan, love Danielle.

P

P.S. Hope we meet again someday.

Two Weeks Later...
Hello,
It's me again. I really hope the first letter reached you in time before you headed back on the road. Maybe I didn't write the address up there correctly. Hey, I was thinking, when do you think you'll be back in Dallas. And what kind of things you personally like? I would like for us to meet up in the park one day to possibly ride bikes. Rodeoing is really big out here in Texas. I really do hope you get this message. I just want you to know you're a true blessing. Please write back. Love, Daniel

💜💜💜💜💜❤️💜💜💜💜❤️💜💜💜💜💜❤️💜💜💜💜Lance, "Maybe he's not writing back because you sound kinda crazy

Lance, "Maybe he's not writing back because you sound kinda crazy. Did you take your meds today?"
Danielle, "No. I didn't take those stupid meds. The only medication I need is watching Roman Reigns."
Lance, "Damn. I'm your boyfriend. And did you forget---
Danielle, "Shut the fuck up! I'm a fan. You act like I said I was in love with the man. And if I was, I know he'll be the perfect lover."

That night, Danielle slept in a separate room and wakes up in the middle of the night after dreaming about Roman Reigns. She starts playing with her kitty moaning his name until she came. She tasted her sweetness and drifted off to sleep once more. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dear Roman,

My stupid boyfriend gets jealous when I talk about you. But he don't know what it takes to be you or a fan. I was at the last show, I hope that you saw me. And I sent some of your favorite coffee and copy of the Isley Brothers Greatest Hits to your P.O Box. I screamed your name so loud, I've been hoarse for two days. And I bought your newest gear. Hopefully I can do another meet and greet and you and I can talk more. P.S. I think we should really talk.  -Love Daniel (slid in some of her purple panties as well)