Sex With My Ex

Warnings: Language & sex 

Solo (Joseph) was in his house sleep when he hear a loud noise,  a thud rather coming from outside. He looked outside to see his car windows busted out. He looked beside his car to see his crazy ex after six long years, Christina. 

Christina POV

Yes, I'm busting the windows out his car. After six long years of unmarried life, I have stood by this man supporting every dream and business goal of his. Now yes, we were young when we started but towards the end I stopped being a priority to him and he started banging other women. Why? I did nothing to deserve to be treated this way by him. 

Joseph (Solo) POV

Damn it's crazy ass Christina. When I met Christina, I fell in love instantly. Our time together sometimes felt like trips to Heaven. She made me laugh, she made me wanna be better. But I was a freshman in college, 19 years old, and she was 21. Not saying that it didn't want the marriage and kids but just as soon as she would have liked. And yeah, the more she started nagging about it, the more I found escape in other women. It's easy to when home ain't right. But that's no excuse but for it to have been two years ago since the breakout and she's out here busting my windows is crazy. 

Anyways...

Christina, "BRING YO ASS OUTSIDE!!!" 

Solo, "Man, my neighbors gon call the police." Opens the door. "Christina, fo real girl. Take yo ass home!" 

Christina, "Nigga, who you talking to! I have been done with you. And after all the money, time, and effort and love that I invested and lost you better be glad your momma ain't wearing a black dress!" 

Solo, "So, now you threatening me?!" 

Christina, "See that's that tone that's gon get you fucked up! How about this!" Bashes the headlights out of his new Lamborghini. 

Solo, "Are you fucking crazy!" 

Christina, "Yep!" 

Christina heads towards the front door where Solo stood. He quickly goes into the house and close the door as she waved the bat. 

Christina knocks on the door, "Open the door Joseph. Let's talk. Let's talk about you not loving me." 

Solo, "I never not loved you." 

Christina, "Then why did I catch you with multiple bitches! Then the one, the one you couldn't stop screwing. Ha!" 

Solo, "Look you need to calm down. I'll catch you another time. You tripping and I got a flight to catch." 

For a moment Solo didn't hear anything. Then his locked door became unlocked and Christina was standing in his living room. She swings the bat, and Solo catches it and takes her into his huge arms from behind, and takes the bat completely from her. 

Solo, "Calm your ass down!"

Christina, "FUCK YOU!" 

Moments later...

Christina was on top of Solo riding his dick, as she sucked his fingers

Christina was on top of Solo riding his dick, as she sucked his fingers. Christina, "Yes daddy. I love it when you fuck me!" 

Solo gives her ass a hard slap, "Ride that dick baby!" 

Christina, "Yes.... (moans quickens) AGGGHHHH! I'm about cum!" 

Solo grabs her throat, "Don't stop until I tell you to." 

Christina was on a sex high, "Yes whatever you say." 

Solo grabs her ass with both hands, and took control pumping into her hard making them both moan and cum at the same time in the middle of his red silk sheets on top of his California King water bed. 

Christina ontinues to grind on his lap as they kiss each other. Christina, "I love you." 

Solo, "I love you too and I want you back." 

Christina, "I'm here." 

Solo kisses her once more, "Your pussy felt like a virgin." 

Christina, "I haven't been with anyone else since you." 

6 Months Later...

DJ, "This song is for Christina and Joseph, congratulations on your engagement!" Family, friends, and coworkers danced the night away celebrating  the reunited lovely couple. 

3 Years Later...

Solo comes up behind Christina rubbing her 6 month pregnant stomach, as she watched Brinx, 1.5 years old son of theirs, play in the backyard with their dog and his grandparents. She couldn't help but smile as she heard and saw their son laughing and having a great time. 

Solo's phone rings then vibrates. Solo places his phone on the counter then it stops and Christina turns around standing face to face with her husband. 

Christina, "Was it all worth it? All the craziness to us finding our way back?" 

Solo kisses and hugs his wife, "It was. There's no place I rather be" as he watched his phone ring and buzz once more. 

➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

Authors Note: Hope you all enjoyed. 

For Christina Ford ❤️