Trouble Kid

Joe Anoa'i went by Killer Reigns in the streets of Chicago, Illinois, when he started at 13 years old, running the streets and being a bonifide killer. His father's dreams shattered as he broke a hip when Joe was five years old, in the ring, and he had his last match. Ever since the family struggled. No retirement, no savings, Sika worked on the farm for racist Caucasian men, so Joe took things into his own hands.

Flashback...
13 years ago...
Joe stood 5'9" at 13 years old, as he watched his mother pour peroxide on his father's wounds from a racist farm owner whipping him with a tobacco stick. Joe zipped up his black hoodie and went out into the rainy, dark streets to find his older friend, Treach.
Treach, "Sup Joe?"
Joe, "I want in."
Treach was taken back, "Whoa, you're just a little shortie man. I think you need to cool it."
Joe, "Does it look like I'm fucking playing?!"
Treach was taken back again then puffs his blunt, "Iight. Dude's around da corna." Treach whistles giving the signal to the big man that someone was coming to him.
Joe walks up to the black on black Esclade, and it unveils a guy with a gash on his eye with a machine gun in his lap.
The big man spit, "Sup shortie?"
Joe, "I want in."
The big man laughs, "HA! What you call yourself kid?"
Joe scoffs, "You can just call me Killer for now. And who knows I might take your spot one day and be the one to see you in all black."
The Big Man laughs again then stops, spitting by Joe's feet, "Since you so tough and smart. This dude who will be walking out this bar owes me $15,000. Get my money." Flips a picture. "Here's what he looks like."
Joe, "No problem." The Big Man hands Joe the gun and before he could tell Joe how to work, Joe was already one step ahead of him.

Joe gets into a corner, and as soon as the guy leaves the bar, Joe empties one inside the guy and robs him for the money. People scattered. And Joe throws the money inside the truck and walks back around the corner and stands with Treach. Ten minutes later, the black truck pulls up beside Treach and Joe and throws Joe $3,000. Big Man, "Come see me tomorrow. Same time." Joe hands Treach $500 for the hookup and heads home.

Joe showers when he gets home, then rushes to bed. Later on that night, he throws the clothes into the fire of the fireplace, that was used to heat the house, and stares at it.

That next day, he runs down to the market where his mom sent off their utility bills and paid $744 for the electrical, $172 for the water (**2 bills on the card), and $650 worth of grocery for the house.
Later that day...
Patricia on the phone with electricity company.
Rep, "Ma'am, I don't see any lingering charges. You're paid in full."
Patricia was stunned. She didn't know how that happened, "Well thank you." She went into the kitchen and opened the cabinets, and there was food and snacks. Joe was around the corner looking at the smile and relief on his mother's face. She was so grateful. So, in Joe's head, "I can't stop. I won't stop."

Six Months Later...
Joe came in the house, handing his mother $2,000 and she pushes it away.
Patricia stands up, "Young man, you tell me when and where you got this money Joseph!!! Right now!!!"
Joe, "Mom, just take it."
Patricia, "Absolutely not! You've been handing me money, bills being mysteriously paid! You have new clothes and shoes, your sisters and brother as well with new clothes and shoes that they say you bought for them!!! NOW WITH THIS KIND OF MONEY THE ONLY THING YOU COULD BE DOING IS ROBBING OR SELLING YOUR DRUGS, AND I'M DONE TAKING YOUR DOPE MONEY!"
Joe, "But you rather send your broken husband to some old racist bastards like this is the 1920s to be treated like shit!"
Patricia slaps Joe across the face, "YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME THAT! YOU TELL ME WHERE DID YOU GET THIS MONEY!!! NOW JOSEPH!"
Joe, "I work! I'm great with my hands, so a mechanic shop hired me underneath the table to do work. And I do work for some of the teachers down at my school: doing yard work and tutoring their kids. Momma, I'm not selling drugs."
Patricia was relieved and hugged her son, "You're a child baby. And I just want you to be a child. Don't worry about bills."
Joe, "Momma, I wanna help. It's not a bother to me. I want to see you smile and be worried free. Leave it to me. I promise to keep us worry free."
Patricia, "Promise to be a kid."
Joe, "I promise."

13 Years Later...
Joe kept that very promise. When he was 20 years old, he covered up his killer persona by making it to the NFL. He played for the Miami Dolphins, moving his parents and siblings all back to Pensacola, FL in a secret location. He played for years and opened up chains of investment spots and chose not to resign.

As Joe smiled with the sight of his mom and dad smiling. His dad was fully back to health, which Joe couldn't be more happier. Now there was one investment spot he knew his parents wouldn't be proud of but it was lucrative, very lucrative. As Joe secretly cleaned his gun behind the bar, the doorbell rung...

 As Joe secretly cleaned his gun behind the bar, the doorbell rung

Joe opens the door...

ZILLA FATU

Joe hugged and greeted each other. Zilla, "Sup cuz." 

--------------------------------♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️--------------------------------

Author's Note: Love you all. 

Part 2? 

Like! Comment!