King of the Jungle

Authors Note & Warning: Mixed African American Female/ Daddy Kink

Lydia POV

My name is Lydia King and I'm the agent/manager of Joe Anoa'i. Now yes, Paul Heyman is special counsel and call himself the boss of Joe's team but whatever. The team consist of 5 people: me, Paul, Brenda who handles PR, Jim that handles finances, and Elizabeth who's the personal assistant. 

Joe, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ORDERING ALL THESE RED BEANS IN MY FOOD!" Joe smacks the plate of food to the wall, causing the plate to shatter across the room

Joe, "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ORDERING ALL THESE RED BEANS IN MY FOOD!" Joe smacks the plate of food to the wall, causing the plate to shatter across the room. Joe continues to yell, "PICK THAT SHIT UP... NOW!!!" Elizabeth just runs away in tears. 

I honestly don't see how Elizabeth has taken six years of this crap. 

Joe, "Lydia baby?" 

I exhaled and walked over, "Yes sir?" 

Joe smirks, "Tell me how great I am." 

I roll my eyes in the inside, "You're the best! The best to ever walk the ramp, in between the ropes, and ever hold gold." 

Joe, "And what am I?" 

I stammers, "Wel I umm... Roman Reigns?" 

Joe, "Paul." 

Paul comes up to me and whispers, "Your Tribal Chief." 

I whisper back, "You have got to be kidding me." 

Paul whispers back to me, "Say it... please say it." 

Joe, "I'm waiting." 

I exhaled, "My Tribal Chief." 

Joe, "No. No. Repeat the whole thing you said and add Tribal Chief in there." 

I roll my eyes and say it again adding Tribal Chief

Joe, "Music to my ears. Love to here that sexy German and Detroit accent mixed together." I give a fake smile, and begin to walk away. I can feel Joe staring at my ass. I look around to see I was right. I continued to walk away.