Right Hand Man

Amiah, "Joshua!" 

Amiah, "Joshua!" 

Jey continued to be in his game room making a lot of noise while playing online with the New Day members, his twin brother, and cousin

Amiah, "Babe! Come eat!" 

A few minutes later, Jey comes creeping around the corner raises his eyebrow playfully dirty, "Eat whattt, girl?"

Amiah laughs, "Food. You a mess. We have a schedule to keep. You have to be at the arena in a few hours, and I'm finishing up your laundry now." 

Jey, "You coming, right?" 

Amiah, "Why wouldn't I? Of course. And remember you got this tonight." 

Jey was having a match for number one contendership for the Intercontinental Championship. He's beaten the champion three times in singles competition and twice in tag team action. 

Amiah, "I don't understand why you have to qualify when you done beat the jerk three times already in ring and whooped his ass backstage for getting smart. I guess people enjoy you serving this guy up." 

Jey, "Look I know your history with ol' boy and his ex-girlfriend fouling you in the media, but forget his ass."

Amiah, "How do your brother feel about your solo spot?"

Jey, "He aint said much really."

Amiah, "Hopefully, he's supportive. He did kick you to the curb first, technically, when he thought he was going to face Ford for the U.S. championship, acting funny." 

Jey, "People always felt he was better but when the tables turned, I guess that means family turning as well." 

Amiah, "Well whatever happens, don't be sad or mad if he doesn't support you. Do you." 

Jey kisses his wife neck then lips, "You're right." He holds her by her waist from behind taking in her scent and words. Amiah smiles, then she feels his manhood growing. 

Amiah, "That's what we on?"

Jey, "Yep. Smelling all good. Ready for a baby?"

Amiah, "I'm not against it."