Hey Lover 3

After a night of passion, Dalis have her hands locked around Sikoa's neck as she sits in front of him on the tall marble countertops as he's in between her legs. She feeds him a spoon of peach cobbler and vanilla icecream. 

Dalis, "Is it too sweet?" 

Sikoa, "Naw it's just perfect. You're sweeter than this cobbler." 

Dalis blushes and laughs, "Stop. You a mess. I'm glad you came back into my life."

Sikoa, "I'm glad I decided to come through your window." 

Dalis, "I don't even know how you managed to sweep me off my feet again but you did. It's like when I'm with you I go blind to all that's around me." 

Sikoa, "I just need to you to focus on me, and us

Sikoa, "I just need to you to focus on me, and us." Sikoa kisses Dalis with his pink, pillow soft lips and she moans as the kiss gets deeper and their tongues dance together. He lifts her up without breaking the kiss. He ends up laying her down in front of the lit fireplace. As they roll and makeout, Dalis ends up on top. She removes her light purple panties as he get rid of her oversized black T-shirt. 

She kisses his lips once more before grinding her naked vagina against his manhood earning a noise from Sikoa's lips. Sikoa, "Stop teasing me." He tries to whip out his dick, but she does it instead. He rubs the tip of his dick against her clit, making her moan then starts playing with her clit, rubbing in circles. Dalis, "Aghhh! Faster!!!..." she starts breathing heavy as her climax was near. She tries to pull away but he aggressively pulls her back into place as she cum and her body shakes. Dalis bites her lip being turned on even more, "SHIT!" 

Dalis grabs his dick, stroking it  as it becomes harder in her grasp. She turns around to spit on it as she continues to stroke it. She turns back to face Sikoa and they line up his thick dick with her entrance. She moans as he pushes her down on his thick head. Her walls closed in on his dick causing him to cuss and flips her ass with both hands. Sikoa, "So tight!... DAMN GIRL!" Dalis, "All for you!" Sikoa reaches up choking her, "Damn right! There better not be another!" Dalis whimpers as more of him is pushed into her causing her legs to start shaking, "No one... else!" Sikoa, "Ride it!" Dalis does as told, making them both moan as the rhythm starts. Sikoa smacks her ass cheek, "Faster!" Dalis goes faster, driving them both to an ecstacy as she speeds up and her walls gripped him tighter.