Young Chick II

Kiera looked at Solofa as everyone gave their opinions. She looks over to see Joseph (Sikoa) standing beside his mother unhappy. Kiera swallows hard.
Joseph, "Let's go, mother." Joseph approaches his father, "In which way is this right? You know mother, MY mother is still in love with you and you go get a girl a third of your age."
Kiera, "Listen, I can just go."
Solofa, "No Kiera. You're staying right here, by my side."
Joseph, "You know what, yeah, you go slut because I don't believe I was addressing you just yet."
Tears filled Kiera's eyes.
Kiera, "I'm far from anyone's slut."
Tulisua, "Don't you address my son."
Kiera, "He had no right addressing me in that manner. As a woman, regardless of what you do or your past, we all deserve respect. I didn't steal your husband, he was a single man when I started dating him. I can't help your feelings."
Tulisua, "I don't believe you. You were sleeping with my husband."
Keira, "No. No, I wasn't. I make love and have sex with my fiancé, a man that was single when we started dating."
Tulisua, "So, this is why we can't be. Ha, Solofa?! You went and found the most strippest looking tramp the roster had to offer."
Solofa, "Kiera, did nothing wrong. I was completely divorced and single when I met Kiera and we started dating. I'm not wrong. She's not wrong. But you and Joseph are. You don't have to like it. I'm not asking you to like it. This is my life. And I didn't have to include either of you in my life decisions but it's my life and my decision. But you will respect my marriage to Kiera."
Tulisua, "You have a better chance at getting your dead mother's approval and acceptance than my alive one."
Tulisua storms off, with her enforcer son behind her.
Solofa, "Let's go Kiera."
Jon, "We'll go with yall and we can grab a steak and a game of pool." Jon looks back at his brother Joshua, "You coming?"
Joshua hesitates.
Jon, "Josh, you coming?"
Joshua still hesitating, "Yeah."
Joshua went to kiss his mother goodbye and joins his father, brother, and his father's new fiancé.

Two Months Later...
Solofa is opening his section to WXW. Jon arrives with his father and Kiera.
Solofa, "Where's Josh?"
Jon, "I don't know. I've been calling him all week long and no reply."
Solofa, "I haven't really talked to him in a month."
Jon, "He's probably been busy. I'm pretty sure he's coming. There's a lot of people in here."
An hour into the opening Joshua was still a no-show.
Another hour rolls around, and in walks Joshua with Tulisua and Joseph.
Jon, "Hey man. Where you been?"
Joshua walks by Jon like he wasn't even there. Jon was confused about what was going on. Both his brothers didn't speak to him. He made eye contact with his mother and she blew him a kiss.
Within fifteen minutes of them being there (two hours late) Tulisua throws red Hawaiian punch in Kiera's face, then rips the banner off the wall.
Tulisua was angry, "He couldn't started this damn shit without me!"
People turned around to look at the scene and all the media outlets were taking in the drama, and quickly jotting down notes for a story.

A Week Later...
RAW
Jon stops Joshua in the hallway with a piece of paper in hand.
Jon, "Hey man. Stop for a minute. You asked for a split and made an ultimatum to be released if we couldn't split. What is this about?"
Joshua just stood there and didn't answer his brother for a moment.
Joshua, "This "family" is falling a part. The fame that surrounds this family is making everyone bullhead and at each other's throats all the time. And this is not what I want surrounding me. If there's no peace and tranquility than I have to go to my safe place where there is."
Jon, "We're fine---
Joshua, "No we're not."
Joshua walks away from his brother, leaving him there holding the paper and Jon didn't know what to do. They were in the greatest place of their tag careers and people knew them as individuals as well. They overshadow so many single competitors by being a tag team.
Their tag team reign of 1,262 days just might be coming to an end if Joshua decides to vacant their championships and leave the company.