How to Deal

Warning: A little cussing and smut

Part 2
Joe sat crouched in a chair as he talked to Paul, "G, don't understand this business. It all goes fast, and while I'm hot, I need to get it while I can. But her finding---
Paul, "Photos that didn't belong to you."
Joe, "Yeah. But it's not what's the truth. It's about what she thinks. Now, how do I convince my wife that I'm not that man?"
Paul, "Delete the photos for one."
Joe, "Done. But I ain't no snitch."
Paul, "Do you know what a snitch is? A person who isn't afraid to tell the truth. No, we call ourselves honest people, but when asked the truth, we say I ain't no snitch. That very thing got innocent, good people in prison. Now, is that very mindset worth your marriage?"
Joe, "Of course not. I just want the best for him, and I don't want to be the one to add more fuel to the fire."
Paul, "You trust your wife and all the information yall share?"
Joe, "Yes."
Paul, "Okay, well then tell the truth and don't worry about it. Get it off you. It's not your burden to bear."
Joe nods, taking it in. Joe calls Galina and she answers with an attitude and started arguing with him.

Joe,... "you gon let me talk?... that's my house too... ain't nobody... I don't know no bitch with a 789 number... no I don't G.... I'm not lying... I don't care what your funky ass friend think she know. That's why that bad lace front wearing trick ain't got a man now...I don't know... yeah you listening to her and she built like a wash machine, next thing you know your ass going to be built like a dryer... BRO SHE IS LYING!!!! Listen to me than. I'm calling to tell you that what you saw was photos of a girl sent to me by another male... yeah he's married... no I don't think it's cool. I advised him differently... I'm sorry to fill your head with doubt. I'm not out here being that guy. I go to work and go home. I don't even hang out like that... so what Paul is fat. What do that got to do with anything?... so can I come home? It's been two weeks... yeah, I'm still filming the movies... hello? Hello?"
Paul, "What happened?"
Joe, "She hung up."
Paul, "Listen,  I'll get you a few days off so you can go home and fix things. And tell your wife, I'm not fat. I prefer the word fluffy."

Two days later...
Galina walks into the house, going through the mail, still looking down and calls for Joelle. Joe's deep voice startles her and makes her look up. Joe, "Joelle and the rest of the kids aren't here."
Galina, "When did you get back?" Then she starts looking around in amazement.

And there were over 2000 red roses in vases all around the lobby and dining room