In A Room

She sat in the middle of the bed waiting for her crazy ex-lover who's had her kidnapped for ten days

She sat in the middle of the bed waiting for her crazy ex-lover who's had her kidnapped for ten days. She had her face to her knees as she was in the middle of thinking about their life before. They were together for three years, three wonderful years, but he didn't want marriage. She couldn't imagine a home with him, kids with him, being this power couple without being married. 

Flashback...

Eating a steak dinner she prepared, "Wear the red one to the function." 

She smiled and replied, "Why you always trying to see me in red?" 

Joe, "Give me something to look at as I work the room, and more than that I love when you model it for me and I get to take it off." Joe watches her mouth as she take the juicy, seasoned steak in between her lips and licks the juice off her lips. 

Joe swallows, licking his lips, "Stop teasing me." 

"I'm not. I'm eating dinner just like you." 

Joe, "Come here." 

She gets up and sashed over and climb onto his lap in riding position. He takes her thick cheeks into his hands. She bites her lip, "I see someone's excited." 

Joe, "This is what you do to me baby." 

She wraps her arms around his neck, and starts kissing and nibbling on his neck, making his manhood grow harder. She started grinding against his lap then speaks, "I could be like this with you forever." 

Joe, "That's the plan baby. You, me, and eventually our babies." 

She smiled at that beautiful picture, "And me as your wife." 

Joe, "There's nothing wrong with being forever lovers." 

Her smile melts away as she looks into his eyes, "Are you serious? What's wrong with being husband and wife? You love me don't you?" 

Joe, "Baby, of course I do. I'll do anything for you. Give you everything your heart desires. You know this." 

She tries to get up but he wouldn't let her.