Birthday Boy

Seven was putting together Joe's birthday party

Seven was putting together Joe's birthday party. They done went to different countries and dined at fine restaurants for his birthday in the past but tonight she wanted to have something at home. Seven runs across a photo album of Joe. She missed him so much. It's been two months since they last seen each other in person. FaceTime isn't doing the trick no longer and she was over the moon when she heard he would be returning today, May 25th. 

His gifts were delivered because she was too busy prepping a meal for him. 

She get a knock at the door. She answers it and it's Josh. 

Josh, "Joe not in?" 

Seven, "No. He should be here soon. Hopefully." 

Josh, "Smells good." Josh pulls her close, "So, how about----

Seven pulls away, "Look, you're clearly not understanding. I'm with Joe. I love him, and you better be glad I haven't told him about all the times you've came onto me. He's your cousin. Why would you want to do that to him? He loves you." 

Josh, "And you'll love this dick if you stop tripping." Josh pushes up against her and she slaps him and yells for him to get out. 

Seven recompsoed herself after putting Josh out. Between Josh and Dwayne, it's been a shit show. But everything in her loves Joe and she can't see her life without him or with anyone else. Yes, she had a past but Joe tells her that doesnt define her or interfere with their love. Seven was there for Joe when he went to prison for defending his daughter against a pervert while the rest of his family went on without him and forgot about him. 

Joe arrives home at 8:00PM to smell his favorite steak meal being cooked. Joe calls out for her, "Baby girl!... Seven!" 

From the hallway, Seven ran into Joe's arms filling his face and lips with kisses, as her birthday dress hugged her chocolate curves. Seven, "I missed you soooo much!" 

Joe, "I missed you too." 

She get down and do a whole spin for him, "You like?" 

Joe pulls her into him, "I love it. You look beautiful and you're wearing my favorite perfume." 

Seven takes his hand, "Follow me daddy." 

Joe watched her hips sway, licking his lips. They stop in the kitchen where she unveil his meal. Joe was appreciative of the home cooked meal and how great Seven looked. Seven tried to walk to the other end of the table. Joe pulls her back and sits her on his lap, "You can sit right in daddy's lap." She grinded on his lap and he let's out a small growl which encouraged her even more as he felt her ass up. 

He pulls her back to his chest, locking his arms around her waist, "I love you." 

She kisses him back, "I love you more. Happy birthday." 

They ate off the same plate as they talked and caught each up on what's been going on as individuals. She brings out the cake and sings happy birthday to him. She see a little shyness rush over his cheeks which made her smile. She cuts him a huge piece and sits it in front of him. 

Joe picks her up and sits her on the table on top of the sliced cake. Joe unbunckle his pants, "I want both of my desserts right now, at the same time." He kisses her mouth as he worked her throbbing clit with his thumb. 

Happy Birthday! 

Happy Birthday!