Agressive By Nature

Joseph was getting dressed to escort Zarah to her class reunion.
Joseph, "Yall graduated ten years ago, do you think this is necessary?"
Zarah, "Very. Do you like?" Zarah spins.
Joseph licks his lips and pulls Zarah to him by her hips, "Very much."
Zarah, "Babe, we have to go." Joseph crashes his lips onto her and she allows it kissing him back. She feels her fiancé fill up her backside and she grabs his hands.
Zarah, "Later. Let's go big guy. You look so handsome."
Joseph, "Thank you. And you're going to be the best dressed in there and most beautiful."
Zarah, "Stop flirting with me. You're going to make me blush."
Joseph holds Zarah's hand while she steps into the limousine. On the way there the lovely couple gets silly off Welch's grape juice and apple juice, singing off-key and dancing off-beat to the songs on the radio.
By the time they arrive they were a juiced up mess, laughing everywhere. They hit a bump and he landed on top of her planting kisses on her lips, as she raises her leg up on her fiancé.
Zarah, "We have to be careful. Can't hurt the baby."
Joseph, "I'm ready for those ultrasounds."
Zarah, "Yeah, it's still a little nugget right now but eventually it'll be a whole little Pooh bear that I'm going to kiss and cuddle all the time. Joseph, I believe we're here."
Joseph raises and looks out the window, "Yep." He helps her up and out of the limousine.

Once they were into the reunion, they stayed close as her classmates greeted her. Multiple complimented her fiancé on his good looks and the high school drama queen and tramp was all jealous.
Marissa, "And here I am standing with good skin---
Sabrina, "And dancing at Teasers with have a sugar daddy that's 72 with two missing front teeth."
Sabrina and three other girls busted out laughing, some of the same girls Marissa used to tease. Zarah places her hand over her mouth to hold back her chuckle.
Joseph whispers to Zarah, "She looks sad. Should we give her a dollar?"
Zarah hits Joseph for teasing, "No. That's not nice." Trying to hide her giggles. The reunion went on and Zarah makes her way over to get punch from the drink table when she heard a deep, sexy voice behind her.
Guy, "Zarah Hilton?"
Zarah turns around.
Zarah, "Keith? Oh goodness, when did you get here?"
Keith, "Like an hour ago. Still beautiful."
Zarah, "Oh thank you. You look nice in your tux and everything. Did you bring anyone?"
Keith, "No. I came here with my sister but she brung a date?"
Zarah, "No girlfriend or wife?"
Keith, "Naw. Being in the league it's hard to know what's real so I keep it simple and just be single. Are you single? Please tell me yes and this time we can do things right."

Joseph, "She's very much not single

Joseph, "She's very much not single." Hoops Zarah close to him by her waist.
Keith throws his hands up, "Hey man. I understand."
Joseph, "Who the fuck are you?"
Keith, "Keith---
Joseph, "I don't give a damn. Let's go baby."

Joseph and Zarah goes to a private corner to have a conversation, when Keith make his way over.
Keith, "Is there a problem?"
Joseph, "Yeah. You in our conversation? May we help you?"
Keith, "I don't like the way you have her cornered."
Joseph, "I know you ain't talking to me."
Zarah, "Keith, it's fine."
Joseph mocks her, "Keith, it's fine."
Keith, "Dude, you're being aggressive for no reason. She---
Before Keith could finish Joseph punches Keith straight in the nose, instantly breaking it and causing blood splatter.
Joseph, "GET YO ASS UP!!!! I DARE YOU!" Everyone crowded around. "WHAT THE FUCK YALL HOES LOOKING AT?!"
Joseph bust through the crowd dragging Zarah along. He put them side the limousine and the limousine drives off.