Right Hand Man II

Warning: Sexual Content

When they return home Jey strips away Amiah clothes as they sex on top of the walkway decor table against the wall.
Amish grabs his head as he kisses her sweet spot and stroke in and out of her. Amiah look down the see her ripped underwear pulled to the side as her husband takes her right nipple into his mouth.
Amiah, "Agghhh baby don't stop. Aggghhhh, I'm so close."
Jey goes deeper sending Amiah over the edge as she climaxed on his shaft. Jey picks her bridal style not breaking the kiss and makes their way into the living room. He lay her down gently on the couch and re-enters her making her back slip off the couch and her lips tighten around his shaft. As she catches his rhythm, he goes deeper making her moan and licks her lips in ecstasy.
Amiah, "Yes daddy!!! Aghhh I feel you in my stomach." As she grips the pillow cushions on the couch. He lifts her legs around him, where she straddles him and starts riding him. He throws his head back in ecstasy as Amiah grips his bare chest. Her bottom slapping against his bottom half filled the room. He slapped her ass for her to go faster, as he was about to go over. She does and within three minutes Jey climax inside Amiah, not allowing her to get up.

 She does and within three minutes Jey climax inside Amiah, not allowing her to get up

Jey, "Take it all in baby."
Amiah kisses his lips, "I love you."
Jey, "I love you too."
Amiah, "So hot when you're mad."
Jey kisses her lips once more then carries her into the bedroom to their master bathroom for a shower.

A Week Later

A Week Later...
Jey was in his hotel room as McKenzie was standing in front of him with blackmail.
McKenzie, "If you don't want these pictures leaked to the media than I suggest you do what I say, when I say."
Jey, "I'll just be turning your crazy ass in."
McKenzie, "Oh really?"
McKenzie starts knocking things over and screaming, "HELP! HELP! HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!! NO GET BACK!!! STOP IT!!!!! RAPE!" Jey rushes to out his hand over her mouth.
Jey, "What the hell?! Shut up! No one is doing anything to you?! Get the hell out?!"
A knock comes at the door, "Hotel security."
Jey's heart started to pound very fast.
Security, "Open this door and we will contact authorities immediately."
McKenzie, "I thought you'll see it my way. Pinena's Resturant, tomorrow at 8 and where red. You look Oh so sexy in it."
Jey stood there feeling violated as McKenzie touched his body. She left out and informed the security there was nothing wrong.

Jey paced back and forth wondering what he should tell his wife.
Amiah calls him, FaceTime him, and text him and she get no answer. She figured he was sleeping. She know how hard he work. But little did they know Jon sees McKenzie leaving Jey's hotel room.

The Next Night
Pinena's Restaurant 
8:07PM
McKenzie shows up in a red dress kissing Jey on the side of the face as she arrives. Jey wipes off the kiss.
Jey, "Look what the hell do you want? Because one thing I'm not going to do is deal my life away."
McKenzie, "I don't understand why you can't just give me a chance?"
Jey, "All you want to do is sleep with me. I can get that at home without headache or guilt. I'm a married man. I don't find you attractive at all."
McKenzie, "Is it because I'm white?"
Jey, "Partly, but honestly you're just not my type. You're not attractive to me. You look like the typical kind that I see walking around every day. There's nothing about you that stands out, that makes you different."
McKenzie wipes away her tears and excuses herself to the bathroom. On the way back from the bathroom she slides a random guys wallet out his jacket pocket and removes the man's bank card and slides it into Jey's pocket. When the check comes Jey reaches for the card not looking and places it in the checkbook to pay.
A lady jumps up to report her husband's missing card. She started describing the card and name.

A few minutes later Jey looks up to see a manager, an older Caucasian, and the police approaching him.