Her & I

This is a spin off from Jey's feeling for Yasmine in the Murder Inc Sequel. Chapter 40 he confesses to her a portion of his feelings. 

Jey's Fantasy

4 Years Ago...

Sione and Yasmine walks in as the beautiful newlyweds they were. Everyone was happy to see Sione found a woman that made him happy. Sione waves me over, "Hey man. This is my wife, Yasmine. I know you guys have met and stuff but--- 

"Yeah man so why you acting different and stuff. Oh Yasmine" takes her hand, "It's my pleasure." Her sweet lips say, Thank you." 

I watched as she worked the room so elegantly, so Charismatic, with so much personality. People drew to her and I see why. She had a beautiful smile, glowing skin, and great conversation. For once in a long time, it was refreshing to see a beautiful woman that was herself and left somethings to the imagination. I would love to know how those chocolate lips and curves taste and feel like. 

I snap out of my thoughts as I see Yasmine prancing towards my way. Yasmine, "Hey, thanks for coming. You cleaned up very nice. Now let's get you on the floor and have some fun!" 

She led me to the dance floor as everyone huddle around and started getting down. That night was so much fun. 

But in my mind...

Yasmine, "Hey, what are doing here standing by yourself?" 

"I'm straight. Go ahead and have fun." 

She grabs me by my hand, "Only if you come have fun with me." Presses up against me. 

Whispers in her ear, "Aren't you married to Sione?" 

She starts to grind her chocolate against me to the beat and whispers back, "So what? It's harmless. I won't ask of you anything you don't want to do. Now tell me, you don't want me? This? Us?" 

I hold her waist, "I won't say that because I would love nothing more for you to melt in my embrace. I wanted you since the day I saw you." 

She smiles then faces me and pulls us close, "Then tell me... what's stopping us now?" 

2 Hours Later....

Yasmine swings her wild mane, "Yes daddy!!!! Just like that!!!" I smacks it from behind as I kissed down her neck, "You like that baby? You feel daddy?!" Yasmine, "Yes... oh I feel him!" I moaned and melted on how her walls was gripping me, and I can tell she was near the way she was pulling me close and her legs was shaking. Her voice shook as she called my name and planted a wet kiss on my lips. I tasted her sweatbeads off her chest by licking up the moisture. As her chocolate legs locked in around me, I caressed her dark hair and reinsert myself inside her. She pants wanting more and I just love how she and her body was so submissive to me in this moment. She clawed my back, "Go deeper please." That's when I sped up and started drilling as if gold would be my end game. Made me start making animalistic noises of the deep and it was music to my ears hearing her wetness went against my dick making me harder. I reached down digging in her wetness, which makes her moan even more and a sensation run down her spine as she climaxed. She pants trying to catch her breath but there was no give. I couldn't get enough of her and I planned on having her in this position of submission for a very, very long time. 

I roll us over, and she finds her spot on top. She started riding my dick, making my toes curl. She goes up and down and sucks my fingers as I insert them into her mouth. She started moaning and rolls her eyes back in ecstacy as she handles her business on top making my hips buckle. I rolled her hips to certain pace so I wouldn't cum yet. Yasmine giggles, "You like it daddy?" 

"Shit... keep going baby." 

Yasmine starts picking up the pace again, "Like this?" 

"Look at me while you ride it." 

Yasmine stares into my soul and that's when I bucked and let go. 

She tried to get away at that point but I didn't let that happen, grabbing her by the hips and turning her sideways. I entered that tight pussy again and drilled with her leg up in the sky. Yasmine grips the sheets and started biting them, "Oh gosh!!! That's my spot!!!... yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop!!!" Sweat dripped from our bodies as our legs we intertwined as I drilled inside her more and more. 

I passionate kissed her lips as we both was about to reach another sweet end. As she came I played with her clit making her cum again and her legs shake. I started fingering and eating her pussy until the squirted on my hand and I came. 

Then I wake up and it's all a dream. 

"Damn. It felt so real." 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Authors Note: These are Jey's fantasies. Thank you for supporting. Comments are welcomed! 

 Comments are welcomed!