chapter 7

Taehyung went home after a week of pain , distress and tears...

After reaching his room, he freshened up and went downstairs to eat , he wasn't used to see another Maid cooking their meal... He sighed

After eating he went to jungkook's room to clear out he's stuff, he picked everything after emptying the room with a heavy heart...

He kept it in another room in his penthouse later that day ...

When he got home he was Met with Tena laying in his bed , he got annoyed and pulled her outside..

   Know your limits, he said with gritted teeth

She hissed as she laid on the couch... This is my room anyway, it's not like we're not getting married, that little maid isn't here anymore to disturb us tae ' she said trying to sound flirty ...

Speak Ill about him again and I'll slit your throat';

Tena gulped , she immediately dashed out of the room

He sighed; I hope you're okay wherever you are ..
.
.
.
.

     Taehyung knew he had to marry Tena so he agreed on the basis that it was gonna make thier business grow , so he accepted not knowing he had other plans ◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

I do

I do

After the wedding, Taehyung left without taking Tena with him that's her first cue to understand that she can't be with taehyung....if taehyung can agree to the marriage then she'll have to deal with his consequences

He got home after freshening up took a bottle of wine and chug on it, he drank till the glass was empty , he was about to shut his eyes when he heard the door close ...

Oh the bitch came, he laughed

How dare you leave me like that at the Alter, you are really out of your senses , y'know?! Stupid!!!

Taehyung grabbed her jaw, as he spoke quietly
Welcome....to ....Hell.

Tena stilled... What did she really sign up for???

It was  night time and Taehyung went downstairs to go prepare food, he dint expect Tena to cook for him tho so he just silently ordered his food because even he can't prepare food.

Yah!, I'm hungry ... won't you cook for your wife? ! Tena yelled

You not even ashame uhn?! , Am I  the one who's suppose to cook dinner?! , You're gonna starve because I have already eaten and I don't care about you " he walked out on her...

He smirked while going up stairs..

Tena managed to make ramen for herself...

It's been a two weeks Tena has been living with taehyung more like hell, she hasn't had anything other than pancakes and ramen ever since she came here , she realized that Taehyung wasn't gonna love her no matter what so she did what she had to do , Since the past two weeks of her stay here , taehyung has shown nothing but hatred towards her and she was sick of it....

She called her boyfriend...

Minjun: I thought you'll never call me again darling, I heard you're married too

Tena: oh please, Marriage is too good for this Hell, I'm practically single since my husband hasn't performed any ritual on me .. she scoffed

Minjun: oh baby, I'm sorry; he doesn't know how to treat a princess like you...

Tena: why don't you come show me how a princess should be treated uhn?

Minjun: Sure baby, come to my house by 11pm ... I'll be done with work by then ...how about that?

Tena: sounds good to me love. I'll be there tonight

Tena has been sexually starved , the longest she has been was a week, she didn't know she could hold it up for two weeks, since her husband wasn't showing signs of making love to her she called her boyfriend who's ready to adore her anytime she pleases....

  If you're not gonna take this marriage seriously, neither will I;. She smirked leaving the house

.

Taehyung was in the bedroom staring at the stars at a particular bright star, he didn't know when a tear drop rolled from his eyes across his cheeks...

      Koo, Are you okay? Are you been treated well, have you eaten, I hope you're fine wherever you are ....I miss you...

I got married to her, but I don't love her .   I love you Koo, please come back ..I want you heck I need you in my life ..

Just stay safe for me ..

I know I said a chapter, but just one more chapter then our Koo might come okay?  Please vote and comment... thanks ✨