chapter 31

It was morning, the bright sunlight, cool wind and the birds whistle made it more soothing... Yet, Taehyung doesn't want to get off the bed.. Apparently, it was 9am and jungkook just got out of the bathroom to find the elder still snoring his ass out..

He walked up to the bedside and sprinkled water on the elder's face..

Wake up!!

But the elder didn't budge" ...

The younger was bored as hell , he wants the elder to be awake he doesn't even know why, he just doesn't want to see him sleeping anymore not to blame him though he has been awake since 7 but he didn't have the energy to get off bed so he spent that an hour and half admiring his lover's face , the elder did wake up for sometime and they greeted themselves but just for the younger to go freshen up and come back he met the elder still sleeping '..

Argh!!!!!!! Jungkook roared annoyed dumping his towel at taehyung's face but the elder still kept snoring...

"Baby, please wake up... I want you* he muttered in the most sexiest voice..

Taehyung immediately sprang up like an electric bolt hit him hard" ...

Jungkook just burst out laughing " you pervert!!...

And that's when taehyung looked at him and there he saw the beautiful male, with small shorts and a see through top, he could see the younger's nub and belly button not to mention his milky skin and thighs...

He was in cloud 9, he wasn't planning to get hard so early in the morning...

Jungkook watched the elder's hungry eyes and decided to tease him a little as he went to his wardrobe to pick some decent outfit, he dropped one his underwear and just as he bent to pick it up, the elder gulped"..

He was hard, really hard!!.

Jungkook picked it up and smirked at the elder, he put on a long sleeve shirt but undid few of the up button making his toned skin show and a tight fitted jeans that was really difficult to wear, taehyung watched how his ass jiggled while trying to put his trouser on ...

He was turned on and jungkook was punishing him .... too much

He walked to the elder and his cheeks felt hot , he placed a kiss on the elder's cheeks not before getting a glimpse of the elder's hardness he was trying to hide..

" See you downstairs, jungkook waved him off smiling...

The elder could only nod..

And has the door was shut he went to go take care of his problem, freshening up afterwards...

Ever since both couple got reunited they had never had any sexual intimacy, they were trying to be patient with themselves, the only thing they had been doing is kisses and few touches here and there but they had never gone beyond that... And as the day went by, they were getting really frustrated but none of them wanted to voice it out...

...

"Mama, you still haven't told me what I should get for gayeon!!

I told you, I'll tell you soon ... My head is full at the moment love.

But- nivi please not now, I'm trying to focus on something here' she said still typing on her laptop...

Who are you talking to? Nivi said peeking behind the laptop but Tena was fast to shut it close...

What are you doing?! Nivi privacy!!

But the younger was already pissed her mother wasn't giving her any attention and now she's screaming at her , what wrong did she do? ..

She sniffled a bit as she got down from the bed and walked out of the room slamming the door close '..

Tena just sighed ' she really had been undergoing stress lately, she found out the house she bought as being bought by another company for construction and she had been talking to her agent about the matter and with nivi everything was just stressful..

Nivi stomped out the room with angry tears and bumped into jungkook'..

"Hey baby, Are you okay?

No mum... mum's not paying attention to me and I'm trying to get a present for gayeonie since his birthday is around the corner but she's not even helping ' she vented...

The elder chucked , it reminded him of how restless his son had been for nivi's birthday so he tried to help her as well...

It's ok baby, maybe your mom's just busy, let me help you" ...

Thanks uncle''..

Okay so he likes watching basketball matches, he also loves playing video games and he loves chocolate and ice cream too, you could pick from any of those " ...

She knew exactly what she was gonna do'...

Thanks uncle''she kissed his cheeks for gratitude...

He ruffled her hair as they both went downstairs.

.........................................................................

Filler chapter"

I'm planning a smut guys ᕙ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°