chapter 34

After everyone had left to their various rooms , jungkook went to meet his son , it's been long he cuddled his baby ...

"Hey baby, what are you doing? Jungkook question...

I just finished brushing my teeth, I want to sleep now ' he answered..

Oh, want me to read you bedtime stories?

Yes uh no, no actually!!

Jungkook fake gasped*exaggerated* , but why?!

You always like me reading you stories...

But nivi said bed time stories are for kids...

Jungkook facepalmed himself" you're a kid too...

Yeah I am , but I'm not childish... So go ahead to your husband, I'll be fine on my own...

Wait what! Gayeon are you pushing me away? Don't you like mummy time again...He looked like he was about to cry

Gayeon burst out laughing "it's a prank mom, I just wanted to see your reaction...

You silly, " he pretended like he wanted to attack him while gayeon hid his face with his pillow and his mom began tickling his sides...

After a while, when the laughter had subsided , Jungkook saw that gayeon was already drowsy so he laid beside him while patting him softly... " He kissed his head as he slowly exited the room trying not to make any sound"...

And as he shut the door close he met taehyung drinking water just at the far end, remembering the incident on the dining , he turned his back on him and wanted to leave when he heard his name ..

"Kook !!

What?

Come,. I want to show you something...

Jungkook exhaled as he marched towards his hyung'and as soon as he reached there he was pulled by the wrist and was dragged to a certain room...

Jungkook: Where are we going? And why's this place cranky and old '...

Taehyung: you'll see!!

The elder dragged the pretty male to a cranky door, Jungkook couldn't believe taehyung had this kind of room in his big penthouse...

As the door of the room opened, he turned on the light,

Taehyung: remember that night where I searched for something?.

Jungkook: yea...

Taehyung: well, it was the key to this room..

Jungkook: oh but why did you bring me here...

Taehyung removed a huge white cloth from a wardrobe and there the younger saw all his old belongings, shoes and all other stuffs he had left in Mr Kim's mansion...

He stood there speechless ...

Jungkook: Are these really my things?? He's eyes were getting watery..He scanned the wardrobe and there he found his old sweaters, shorts, hoodies, socks... He was so shocked taehyung had kept all his things safe all these years , it made his heart warm...

Taehyung came to the younger with a box in his hands as he stretched it towards the pretty male...

Jungkook: What is this?

"Open it" he answered..

And as he opened the box, his lips became wobbly and before the elder knew it he hugged him, both were so emotional and taehyung's eyes leaked a few tears...

Jungkook: "Hyung' ... I can't believe you still have this...

Taehyung: ofcourse baby, i knew how precious you're figurines meant to you...

Jungkook: Thank you... thank you... So much , I love you so much hyung'...

Taehyung: I love you too baby, oh and another thing, follow me let me show you "..

They held their hands as taehyung brought the latter to his study, he opened the door and jungkook stood there amazed..

Touching the wall he said;: This place is beautiful hyung'...

Taehyung: Thank you so much bby'

Jungkook settled down on the bed as taehyung went to go get drinks from his small freezer and handed a bottle to his lover too ...

Taehyung: Here" he said extending the drink foward' ...

Jungkook: Thanks...

Taehyung leaned by the table and watched Jungkook gulping his beer while he drank his too...

Jungkook: Why are you staring " he muttered blushing...

Taehyung laughed almost immediately as Jungkook only got redder, he turned on the neon lights and also played a soothing song that made the room erotic... soon the room was glowing as he walked up to the younger '...

Taehyung: Do you want to dance?

Jungkook: Yes baby, but I can't dance ' he pouted. Already feeling tipsy..

He had low tolerance for alcohol and the music was turning him on so much...

With hands on his waist and his hands on his lover's chest , they both swang to the rhythm of the song...

......

The music ended and jungkook finally stepped down from taehyung's toes as the burst out laughing..

Taehyung: you're so beautiful baby , In and out you remain absolutely beautiful.

Jungkook smiled as he pulled the elder in for a kiss, it began slow but sloppy and as they both tasted the alcohol from their tongue,they became aroused ..... Really really aroused especially Jungkook, he pulled off his shirt with his hands as he took the elder's hand to his swollen chest and at that moment taehyung started kneading his nub as he carried him to bed ...

...............................................................................

THIS BOOK WILL SOON COME TO AN END..