chapter 13

Still on the flashback '
  The elder quickly ruffled his hair as he raised his chin unaware of the younger's racing heart ...

"So tell me, Are you a CEO ? The younger immediately came out his trance as he coughed audibly and brought his face close to his hands chin rested on his wrist..

No..not yet, Actually I'm the only son of my father and he passed away two years ago so I inherited most of his properties, house, cars and companies.., that's why I'm going to college soon to study business so I can handle his company and maybe become a CEO as you said earlier..

Ohh, I'm sorry about your dad'..

No, it's fine we weren't that close, I was mostly out of the country, America, Africa, Europe and so more, we weren't that close 'thats why I want to study hard so I can make him proud '

That's sweet of you..but why were you laughing then'.

Well it came out funny because have you ever seen a nineteen year old CEO , a teenager _that's hilarious "

Haha.... The elder stated in pure sarcasm as hee stood up from one of the chairs at the dining

The elder was about picking up their plates to wash the dishes when he was stopped by the young teenager..

"What are you doing? ...oh sorry you not done? He apologized quickly but was taken aback by his sudden reply..

I am but wait, did you want to wash the dishes?

Yea , what's wrong...

No hyung, we have maids let them handle it..

But-no, i-no he was cut off every single time he tried to convince the younger that he didn't mind washing the dishes but the stubborn male won't just listen..

You can go upstairs pick any room and freshen up , you haven't rested properly..you need one

He smiled at how caring the other was as he dragged himself upstairs..

Thanks for everything ".
.
.
.
.
.

As the elder walked through the hall he noticed the big size picture of an old man, a advanced woman and a young boy seated at her lap sucking his fingers, he quickly understood that it must be a family portrait of the younger, he stared at it for a while as he went inside one of the rooms in the hall..

He closed the door as he took the view of the room, cozy and beautiful... The walls were designed with purple and white colour and the glowing lights were making it more beautiful , he touched the bed feeling how soft it was, it reminded him of his home in the Kim's mansion he smiled weakly as his beautiful memories turned bitter he couldn't suppress a tear rolling down from his eyes and before he knew it he began crying, thinking of how his life crumbled, he held his mouth not to let the cry too loud as possible as he could... he forgot he was about to commit suicide, he was so foolish to even think of taking his life, was he really useless??

He kneeled Infront of the bed as he stared at nothing and that's when he dawned on him 'Taehyung_his taehyung 'will no longer be his, he'll probably forget him sometime soon, how his he gonna move on when they just confessed to each other , the pain was becoming unbearable, he clutched his heart as he held the pillow tight to his face to make his cry muffled....

After some hours the door was open and the younger crouched to the elder's size as he carried him to the bed, covering up with blanket as he noticed his tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and disheveled hair, he could tell the elder cried to sleep....he sighed as he switched off the table lamp and exited the room..

Some hours later

The elder woke up with a groan as he noticed he was on the bed but how, he clearly remembered he was at the floor so how come he's laying down here, he shrugged off his thoughts as he sat well, adjusting his back at the headboard and sighed, he inhaled a good amount of air as he exhaled out....

The door opened and yeojun was walking towards him with a glass of water and some painkillers...

"Here , have it " I noticed your small limping while you walk" he said smiling at the elder

The elder took it from him with a red face immediately regretting sharing his intimacy he had with taehyung and cursed himself for limping...

A very inaudible thank you ' was mentioned and gladly the younger heard it..

It's okay hyung...I see you were really tired you got in the bed to sleep straight without freshening up.. he lied he clearly know the elder cried to sleep but he wasn't planning on making the atmosphere uncomfortable.

Hehe the younger giggled scratching his nape..

Why don't you have a shower, I'll get you new clothes while we go shopping later on..

Okie ' the elder replied cutely which made the nineteen year old heart race..

_______________________________________________

Double chapter because y'all deserve it🌞💜