chapter 33

Jungkook was finally done and he was looking so beautiful, with his fluffy and curly hair, he felt like a princess.. he went to the supermarket to buy some toiletries and boy , people just kept looking at him... He looked like a freaking princess, with tiny waist and his milky skin not to talk of the clothes he wore , that tight jeans that brought his perky ass out and his blond hair to crown it all, he also got a piercing to on his lips and ears and also somewhere secretive.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking down the stairs as they got sight of jungkook, he was looking totally astonishing, the elder couldn't stop staring, he looked like a goddess , it was like the younger cast a spell on him, or a force was pushing him to go meet him...

Mom!! , Oh my gosh!! You're looking so pretty...

Dad was right,  dad look....

Jungkook carried his son as he was smiling bright , you like the hair? He asked..

Yes mom, you look really pretty " dye your hair more often" ...

The pretty male tickled him as they both laughed '...

Okay, you can go play... Just help me drop this bag in my room, okay?

The younger nodded and left the couple..

Taehyung was still looking at Jungkook, he was looking extremely pretty, the piercings , everything was literally superb..

He gripped the younger's waist tight as he pulled him in for a kiss, Jungkook held his shoulder tight and as the kiss got heated, taehyung tapped the younger's thigh as the younger jumped on his thighs, they were practically grinding on each other as taehyung wanted to place his hands inside the younger's jeans they heard a throat clearing.

Err.. hmm

Oh dad" they both bowed'

There's somewhere called a room , you could go to.

Yes dad, taehyung replied

but Jungkook punched his side as he ran to the kitchen...

And Jungkook your hair looks nice!!! He yelled

Thanks Appa!! The younger replied..

Taehin looked at his son for awhile as they both burst out laughing...

Taehin: wanna watch a movie with me? ..

Taehyung: I surely won't mind '...

Taehin: first take care of your boner before you enter my room though. He teased'

Taehyung: yes dad... He noticed he hasn't seen nivi nor Tena lately, he shrugged the thought and went to go take care of his problem, jungkook always frustrates him alot..

....

Jungkook prepared dinner today and was really in a good mood, he was humming to a tune when he saw Tena and her daughter walk in...

Jungkook: Hey! Haven't seen you for a while now..

Tena : wow Jungkook,. I can't believe , blonde suits you like this...

Jungkook: oh thanks very much!! So where have you been?

Tena: I have something I'm working on and I lost it ...

Jungkook saw nivi approaching them with a  basketball in her hands... and immediately Jungkook understood why she had a ball in her hands...

"So you took my advice uhn?

Nivi: yes I did,. And we'll play this together" she said showing off her ball..

Tena: so what are you preparing kook?

Jungkook: you'll see just settle yourself in the dining, I'll come dish soon and nivi go keep your ball before gayeon see's it okay?

Nivi: okay "she giggled

Tena : I'll be at the table...

...

Later when jungkook came to the dining to meet everyone at the table, he carried all the plate one by one but before anyone could open he stopped them ...

Jungkook: well, I ....didn't ....prepare a Korean ...meal today "

Taemin: so what do you have for us?

Jungkook: you wouldn't believe, it's an African dish...

Tena: Afr_ican ?? Since when did we start eating an african meal? How could you even prepare it

Jungkook: I need you to calm down okay?..

Tena: A friend of mine introduced it to me and he as well sent me the recipe..

Taehyung: Friend?

Jungkook: Yeah

Taemin: so what is the name of this meal??

Jungkook: it's called jollof rice and salad nd it's going to be eaten with turkey..😁

Taehyung: seems nice, I'm hungry , can we get digging now??

Jungkook: Yeah try it and give me a review..

Taehyung: hope it's not spicy tho?

Jungkook: Ani' , now shutup and eat!!

Gayeon: Mama!! It's so tasty.. I love it

Taemin: it's actually not bad and the salad taste nice adding to the flavor, it really is tasty...

Tena: yeah,. I totally underestimated it, This is delicious kook... Good job!!

Jungkook: I'm glad you like it !! Babe, you haven't said anything??

Taehyung: it's nice..

Jungkook snarled' ...

Jungkook: just nice?

Taehyung: Yeah.

Jungkook: Meanie...

Taehyung: And this your friend,. Who is he?

Jungkook: Some one you obviously don't know...

Taemin : Manners children, there are kids in the table, stop talking and eating...

And that's how they ate the rest of the dinner , Jungkook was happy he was able to try a foreign dish and he's family enjoyed it , he'll try other various recipes too ... He thought to himself.

...............................................................................

Guys do you also smell taehyung's jealousy?